Chapter 3: Extra Corpus

Staring at her own reflection in the mirror, Alice could definitely tell she looked like a hot mess. She then decided to jump in the shower since she was the first one awake. Early bird gets the worm, right? Plus, the boys would always take all the hot water for themselves, so she learned to get up just before them. She took place in the shower and adjusted the faucet so it would be hot, hell hot. Alice had to admit to herself that this motel was in her top 10 favorite at least. Honestly, she thought it was weird how half an hour seemed like a minute where she was showering. The noise of someone banging loudly on the bathroom door startled her. The boys were awake.

"Alice, come on, you're not the only one in here!" shouted Dean, still knocking. Alice rolled her eyes, but immediately smiled, thinking about how messing around with Dean's temper so early in the morning would be fun.

"I can't hear you," she yelled back and then, everything went silent, except from the pouring water that was hitting the bottom of the shower. Bummer. Sam probably stopped him from knocking again. The shower curtain was a little open, just enough so she could see a part of the door. She found it suspicious since Dean rarely stopped arguing with her, even when Sammy stepped in. But then, just as she was letting go of that thought, Dean kicked the door open with a strength so powerful that was almost scary. Alice let out a scream and quickly grabbed the curtain to cover up her bare skin.

"What the hell, Dean?! You can't just do that!" she replied, frustrated. The fact that he seemed to enjoy everything that was happening pissed her off even more.

"Oh yes I can, babygirl. Shower's over," said Dean, taking Alice and putting her over his shoulder. She tried her best to free herself, kicking and punching him, but Dean's grip was only getting tighter. Eventually, he threw her on the couch as she tried her best to stay covered. Alice didn't have time to say anything because Dean had already slammed the bathroom door behind him.

"What a freaking douchebag," she whispered to herself, forgetting the only thing she was wearing was a pinkish shower curtain. "Game's on."

"No, no, no," Sam started. "Game's not on. We have a really important case today and the last thing we need is both of you arguing. Please, do this for me," he finished, throwing Alice's inspection agent clothes at her. She agreed and then got dressed while Sam waited outside in the car. Minutes later, Alice joined him and sat in the backseat once again.

About 10 minutes later, Dean had taken place in the driver seat and took off with Alice and Sam in the car like the 'shower incident' had never happened. The ride to the museum wasn't that long, but they had a couple minutes to talk about the case.

"As usual, we're going to talk to the head chief of police and try to get as much of informations as possible, you both got it?" Sam said, while the other two were nodding as an answer. "We've got to ask everyone that might have saw something, cause it is our only lead so far."

"Okay, I'll be the one taking care of it," Dean added, dressed as a federal agent. Even if he was getting on her nerves, Alice would admit that this suit made him look handsome as hell. Not that she would ever tell a soul, but she stated it to herself, just for the record.  "Alice can snoop around like she always do," he finished.

"It's not snooping around, it's looking for clues! And it's not fair, why are you always the one asking the questions? That's the fun part!" Alice stopped daydreaming to reply to Dean's comment. Her hands were grabbing the front seat, sitting in the middle of the one in the back, and spoke to the boys through the mirror.