THE FIRST TOUCH

After talking a lot in the coffee shop i remembered about the project that we were given some day before and which i have not yet completed.I felt like a cold pole .Just then he asked me what's the matter?I have not done the project.So what we will do it together and it will be completed on time.Oh thanks for all this.That night I went to his home.At first he showed me his project.I saw it and we started to do mine.He gave some pictures related to this project .Then he offered me some coffee.As we were sitting side by side I could felt something.This was a new feeling which I had never felt before.I could feel the warmth of his body.Then he touched me as he was showing me something in the book.I closed my eyes and I think he also felt the same.After sometime he said me "will you be my friend".I was surprised and said ok.Then he came closer to me and pulled me towards him and  kissed me on my lips.It was my first kiss.Then I went to my home.He tried to stop me but couldn't.As I went to my home my mom asked me you have returned to early.I just said oh yes and went to my room.As i laid on my bed i was just thinking about the kiss which i had just sometime before.Next day as i was packing my bag I remembered that i have not brought the project from macky's house.Then i thought that I will have bad time in the class.Then i went out of the house.As i went to my college I saw macky but ignoring him i went inside the class .H told me to sit beside him and also said me sorry for what he had done the night before.I said it's ok.Then he gave me my project .I have completed it for you .

AGNESS:Thanks I was very worried about it .

MACKY:I know and i want to take you somewhere after the class.Will you come with me?Please come.

Agness:Ok I will.

MACKY:Thanks.

After the class he said can we go but where ?Oh just come.Then he took me to a place of beauty.The he asked me to close my eyes.He took me somewhere and asked me to open my eyes.I saw myself on a hill top.It was like a place in heaven as it was so beautiful.I told him its so beautiful and then he bended and told me those three magical words.I was surprised.He told me that when he saw me for the first  time  then he felt love for me .It was like love at first sight.Since then he has thought of proposing me and finally did it .Yesterday after kissing me he thought of giving me this surprise today.I also said that i am also in love with him but i have to fulfill my mothers dream and moreover we don't know whether it is love or not.So i have a plan that we will not meet each other for five days and  we will see that whether we will miss of each other or not .If so we will understand that it is love and we will write how many times we will miss each other.After this we went to our homes.

1st day(agness)

Today from the morning  i am thinking the things happened between us .Then i was thinking about him and was writing in the diary.I was feeling like to call him and talk to him  but i could not do that.Lets see what happens.

1st day (macky)

How  will i see her?Ok let me write how many times i have remembered  in these days.

This way the days went on when finally they mate again.Both of them were waiting for this day to come.

Now lets see what happens.PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.I WILL TRY MY BEST.