~Seven~

~Wednesday before first lesson~

I was at my locker grabing my books for the day, putting them in by bag I close my locker.

"Ah! Aish... don't snoop around like that."

Yoongi was stood aside my locker door, what did he want?

"Mi-cha where was you yesterday?"

"Erm and that bothers you because~?"

Sarcasam seamed to roll off my tounge. I didn't want to be salty with him, but its my natural instinct.

"Well I just didn't see you around and obviously you wasn't there in science..."

The boy was nervous bless, he avoided eye contact and started to rub the back of his neck. It was cute, but i just stood scilent looking at him alowing him to continue.

"...Well... sigh, i was just worried thats all. Glad to see you're okay."

I stood for a little while longer as he walked away.

"Oh and Mi-cha!..."

I tilt my head questioning him scilently.

"... Text me!"

At that moment i felt slightly arrogant and pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted him.

- Min Yoongi (green thing)

Me: hi
Me: Happy now?
Me:??

Yoongi: About time ;)

"Ergh... babo"

Rolling my eyes at his attempt to flirt, i walk to my first lesson... Maths.

*~*~*~*~*

Its the end of school and in the girls toilets. I needed to change out of my unifrom, as i wasn't going home and didn't want to be out late still in my unifom.

Walking out, yet again i was scared by a foolish green thing standing behind the door of the cubical.

"Yoongi! Its the girls toilets. Get out!"

"Calm down everyone has gone."

"What are you doing in here anyway?!"

"Well i was waiting outside but you took so long."

"Why were you waiting for me?"

"I wanted to walk home with you, you know... to make sure you're safe, and say goodbye.."

"Well I'm not walking home, I'm okay and safe as i am, so you can get out and say goodbye."

"Okay-"

Suddenly he pulled me towards him, nose to nose. My face burned red, i didn't expect this... and i didn't expect what was going to happen after.

"Goodbye"

He wispered softly before planting a gentle kiss on my lips, it was short but sweet.

Then he walked out as if nothing happend. I needed a minute to even realise what just happened.

Woah... wait does he like me? Do i like him though? Argh! I have other problems to think about!

After getting myself together i set out to wonder the streets till dark.

____________________________________

Short and sweet chapter~
Just like that little kiss ♥♡♥

Anyway hope you enjoyed. Next chapter will be soon~