~Eleven~

I'm sorry the update took so long, stuff is just going off at school. I'll try to update as soon as ^w^
____________________________________

"Yoongi~ where are we going? We've been walking like forever."

"Don't moan, save that for later."
I couldn't see his face but I knew he was smirking. Little perv.

"Erm.. Aha excuse you~"

"Come on! It's right down here."

He snatched my hand and we ran through the streets. Well, he was running... I was just getting dragged by him. He may only be thin but he was pretty strong. We was running so fast I didn't even realise he was holding my hand, we reached a small cute store that sold sweets. He still didn't let go.

"Let's go in."

"Aren't we a bit too old for sweets?"

"No!... Anyway, your not too old for a pice of suga~"
With his hand around my waist he pulled me closer and bit his lip. Aright this is a bit to hot for me, I like it, but no.

"No thank you."
I say while pushing him off me.

He sighs and rolls his eyes. I guess I didn't get the answer he wanted.

We walk in the store and the bell rang on the door. The shelfs were full of anything you could imagine. My eyes wandered to a sherbet dispenser in the corner, I ran towards it like a child. Sherbet was my favourite, there were so many colours and flavours... And i wanted them all.

"Ahh... I knew you like suga."
He winked.

I could feel my cheeks heat, come one Mi-cha think of a comeback and quick.

"It's sherbet not sugar."

Wow.. Smooth...

"Well are you gonna get some?"

Ahh shit... I don't have my purse, it's in my school bag... Which is at yoongi's house.

"I-i don't have a-any money.."

"Okay I'll get it you, but you owe me."

"I will my purse is at your house so i-"

His lips were against mine... Again.

I didn't pull away, honestly I didn't want to. His soft lips moved in sink with mine, I was enjoying this more than I should. Does this mean I have feeling for him? Argh I dunno.

His hand was at the back of my neck pulling me in to deepen the kiss. His tounge brushed against my bottom lip.

"Ahem!"

I would have let him continued if It wasn't for the shopkeeper spotting us. My mind so relaxed during that kiss that I forgot that we was in the store.

Yoongi gave the shop keeper a dirty look and his eyes then wandered to me.

"Now you owe me nothing."

That wasn't the kind of pay back I was thinking, but I could use this for more favours in the future.

"Well if I've payed you for it... Get me my god dam sherbet."

"Woah...you really like sherbet don't you?"

I turned away from him crossing my arms and pouting.

"yes..."

*~*~*~*~

"You can sleep over again if you want, I don't mind. I really enjoy your company."

We was walking back to yoongi's place. It was getting dark too. We spent the day on the park eating our sweets, yoongi talked about his past and why he moved here. He misses his friends and family, bless the boy. I didn't tell him much, only happy things, which only consisted of me and Sora.

"No it's okay. I don't want to be a burden."

"Please?"

Did he say please? Does he want me to stay that bad... I guess so. I don't mind, but I can't miss anymore school time. It looks fishy if me and yoongi are skipping school on the same days.

"Ahh fine, but we have to go to school!"

"Argh! Fine..."

I don't think he was happy with that... Well tough.

*~*~*~*~

We was back at his house. We had some noodles for a dinner and we went upstairs to sleep. I needed to shower though if we was going to school tomorrow. I didn't want to look unclean, my unifrom was in the was... And i need washing too.

"E-erm.. Y-yoongi, can I... Use your shower?.."

"sure, you know where it is right?"

Fuck. I'm so forgetful.

"Aha.. No.."

"I'll show you.. it's that one there down the corridor, you see?"

He pointed and I nodded in response. I go towards the bathroom but he stops me.

"Do you mine if I go first?"

"No..."

"Aha thanks. You can wait in my room."

I turn round and we walk in opposite directions.

*~*~*~*~

Wow.. He sure takes his time, it boring just sat here twiddling with my hair.

The door finally opened.

"Ahh about ti-"

ARGHVFGCJODG OMG..
How can he have the guts to walk in here with just a towel around his waist! Water from his way hair driped flowing down his chest and stomach. My face was on fire, it felt as hot as he looked.

"Here.."
He grabbed a clean white towel and threw it at me.

"your turn."

____________________________________
Arghfdhhbod... Aha I'm sorry.
I'm trash.
If you need me, im in the bin.
Byee~