Dans Pov-

I was so pumped. Chris and I were on our way to see Fall Out Boy live! This was going to be my first concert and I was so excited.

We had brought out tickets nearly 8 months ago and the time was finally here. We had AB/AP playing in the car.

We found a park easily as we had arrived 6 hours early. We were in the mosh pit and I wanted to get as close to the stage as I could. Luckily not many people were here yet.

While I waited patiently in line, Chris wondered off. I plugged my headphones and pushed play. The sound of Patrick's voice filled my ears. I was completely zoned out, so I when I bent down to tie my shoes, I didn't see the guy who I bumped into.

"Sorry," I muttered, trying to avoid eye contact.

"It's okay!" The person replied cheerfully.

I looked up to see a guy with piercing eyes staring back at me. He gave me a smile.

He introduced himself as Phil. We got talking seeing as there was still 5 hours till the gates opened.

He said that this was the third time he was coming to a Fall Out Boy concert. I blushed saying it was only my first.

We kept talking and the time flew by. Chris had come back by now and together the three of us laughed and talked for hours. Phil was such a cute and funny guy! I could've stood there and talked to him forever. Never had I been so glad to bump into someone! Before we knew it the time had come.

We showed our tickets and raced inside. As we had gotten their so early we were right up the front.

The opening act come on but I hardly noticed. I was so memorised by the adorable next to me.

Suddenly the lights dimmed and there they were. My heart started pounding and I screamed along with the crowd.

Phil slipped his hand into mine and for the entire concert, I never let go.

Okay so this was my first ever one shot written, so any feedback would be great :)