Starbucks

Phils Pov-

It was a typical cold December morning. Phil was working to his job at Starbucks.

The snow crunched underneath his feet, as he thought about how it was nearly Christmas.

He opened the back door of Starbucks and was greeted with the fresh smell of coffee.

The store didn't open for another 20 minutes, so Phil put on his apron and made himself a Gingerbread Latte.

Today he was on with Cat and Louise who were both really nice but talked way to much.

The clock hit 7:30 and Cat turned the closed sign to open.

It didn't take long before a queue of costumers appeared, wanting something to warm them up.

It was near closing time when a boy with chocolate coloured hair walked in. He was wearing a black coat, with little bits of snow stuck to it.

He walked up to the counter and ordered. Cat was on the till and keep flirting with him.

Phil cringed. He liked Cat, but did she really have to flirt with the poor guy like that?

Phil took the boys coffee over to him. He gave Phil a small smile.

"Sorry about Cat," Phil said to the boy, Dan, as Phil could see written on his cup.

Dan laughed. "It's okay."

Dan had a very cute laugh. It was the laugh that made Phil laugh along, even though nothing funny had happened.

Phil went into the kitchen to wash up the final dishes. He quickly cleaned the last few tables, before walking over to where Dan had left his cup.

Written on the napkin was a number.

Phil slipped it into his pocket.

He couldn't keep the smile off his face.

Yay second story is up- thanks to the two lovely accounts that commented on my first one shot- that made my day umphandom and lostinfandoms1