Kapitel 3

I do not own Hetalia or its characters.

Seven Deadly Sins (EngPru/Pruk) PART 1

Luxuria (Lust)

For all the calm and collected behavior that made Arthur the perfect British gentleman as well as his abrasive and calculating nature as a pirate, the Brit had a rather infuriating and complex issue at hand. At the surface, it was not the most difficult problem he had ever come across in his long life as a nation avatar. Yet, no matter he tried to rid himself of his obsession, the sandy blonde's thoughts always found a means to bring his attention back to his sinful dreams.

Granted, Arthur had become more or less jaded to religious fervor—living for centuries did that; after so many wars, as well as civil conflicts in the name of religion, the pirate had started to lose his faith in providence a little. It also probably did not help that the sandy blonde was more likely to break every single rule of the church than to actually follow them to the book; they were just guidelines after all. Besides, the rules that applied to humans did not fully apply to a nation avatar: he could not die, and hence, could not be damned to hell in a sense.

However, here he was feeling queasy and frustrated over his fantasies that popped up in his head every moment he closed his eyes.

Soft, cherry pink lips pressing against his rougher ones gently, pale, milky-white skin slightly flushed from the heat of the water, crimson eyes speaking with unspoken words that were meant to calm panicked emerald irises that a bath would not drown a person...

Arthur felt his cheeks colour furiously; he could feel his blood rushing right up to his head, the heat building up within him as if he was suffering from a fever—the pirate was, technically—a fever of mental kind and gave him delusions and an irrepressible crave; a strong and overwhelming need to possess a certain 'wife-like' albino who was currently a priest and a fellow nation avatar of all things.

Gilbert would most likely kill him on knowing the perverse thoughts going through his mind each time his eyes saw the albino carrying out his duties as a cleric; whether it was watching the silver haired man care for the patients in the infirmary, hearing him sing in the chorister, working on the vegetable garden, praying...it was hard to squish the unholy images that were spawned in his mind. The pirate had to resist with every fibre of his being to not claim the Prussian as his right there and then when he saw the albino kneeling at the pew, hands folded and a peaceful look on his face as prayers were murmured softly. The soft light shining into the room from the window gave the priest a halo of sorts, making him look even more stunning—almost breathtakingly beautiful like an angel. (Although Arthur knew that the cleric did have his moments of violence)

The pirate had no idea when did this exact desire to...well...in very basic terms, fuck the priest senseless. Their first few interactions with each other had not been entirely pleasant and once, when Arthur had somehow caused Gilbert to snap at him, the language that the albino had spouted was hair raising enough—at least those the sandy blonde had understood; the ridiculously talented man had sworn in a mix of Latin, Germanic Latin, German, Prussian and another which he did not catch but was most likely Old Prussian.

But, Arthur supposed his desire that had been there for a while was exponentially exacerbated when the priest decided to help him get rid of his fear of drowning. At least, suppress the fear enough to make the Brit take a bath.

"Gott im Himmel. I don't care if you fear water for whatever reason, but at least take a bath! You reek to high heaven!" Lips twisted in a scowl, a vein could be seen at the priest's forehead as he retorted down his aggravating patient's words on how water would kill them both.