Scrimmage Fairveiw @home

"Heads" Jared Taylor calls for the coin toss..."Heads it is"said the referee "We will...Kick" said Jared
"Wssssssssssss" went the referees whistle
Asa Henderson kicked it off going to the 19 their kicker caught it and Colton Smith tackled him at the 39 their QB came on the the field "set Red" their center snapped the ball! The QB steps back looking to throw. He finds a wide receiver open and throws...But Jared Taylor jumps up and intercepts the ball! He juked  out one of their other WR and  runs down the field one of their player jump on him the and then another! Finally Jared steps out of bounds. Asa Henderson comes out to the field, "Blue 18 Blue 18 set hut" Damin snapped it Asa looks Colton Smith wide open Asa throws to him Colton jumped up for the high pass he caught it in the end zone "TOUCHDOWN DEVILS the Devils lead 6-0" said the announcer. Asa comes back to the field they're going for the 2! Set hike yelled Asa Damin snapped it Asa gets it and gives it to Jared Taylor oh wait it's a fake! Asa runs forward QB sneak! He gets it without being touched."Devils are up 8-0" said the announcer. Asa puts the ball on the tee and bombs it to the 3 yard line. The kick returner runs down to the left side. Jacob Jones got off of his guy and levels the guy and makes him fumble out of bounds! Their QB comes out "Set" the ball is snapped. Their QB runs to the side making Trent Wheeler run after him the QB throws but still gets leveled by Trent. their wide receiver catches the ball the ball runs forward then he gets nailed by Rauscher fumbling the ball! Jakob Dies jumped on it! It the Devils ball. Trent is the Q this time. This play there was two tight ends and two wide receivers but one RB Landon. Trent says hike and gets the ball everyone runs Caleb runs a short curl Aidan runs a streak. Colton and Jakob run slants! Trent throws to Caleb...Caleb gets it for a gain of 4. "No huddle,No huddle" yells Trent, They do the same thing "Hike" yelled Trent Damin snapped it.Trent jumped up to catch it! Trent look and finds Rausher wide open.....He catches the ball and he runs forward Colton pushed his guy over and got on other there Caleb the Jakob leaving a wide open lane for the touchdown! The PAT is good! Devils lead 15-0"
(Time flash end of game) Devils win 56-3