chapter one: Hi Niall

O EM GOODNESS! I AM SOOOO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE 5EVER (which is much longer then 4ever) If you are still interested in reading this, you get a big fat invisible cookie in an invisible box.

*Harry's pov*

I sat grumpily in the air port awaiting the call for general boarding for flight 712 to London. A blond boy came and sat next to me.

"Is this where we wait for the plane to London?" He asked, an Irish accent clear in his voice.

"Yep." I replied, trying not to seem too mean.

"Thanks, I'm Niall by the way." He said smiling.

"Harry." I said simply. We sat in silence for a while.

"So, Harry, is London your final destination?" He asks awkwardly.

"Yep, unfortunately. My mum's sending me off to some boarding school there."

"No way, me too! which one?"

"Hill-crest Academy." I replied, getting slightly interested in this conversation.

"Wholly phuck! I go there! What year are you in?" He asked asked excitedly.

"I'm in year 11. What about you?" I ask.

"AHHH! me too! We are going to be best friends!" He said happily. I gave him a look.

"What if I don't want to be your friend?" I ask rudely. His happy expression drops and he suddenly looks like a lost puppy. I smile, "I'm just joking mate!" I said laughing.

He looked kind of mad, he looked me straight in the eyes and said "You, are extremely rude." Then he got up and started to walk away.

"No, Niall wait! I'm sorry! I didn't mean-" He turned around and came back laughing.

"I'm just joking mate!" He said smirking.

"Touche."

*Zayn's pov*

I looked towards my best mates and smiled. "Are you two ready for another kick ass year?" I said excitedly.

"No." Liam replied bluntly. "You're going to get in trouble, Lou's going to help. You'll both be caught. You'll take all the blame. My sister will tell my mom, and she will forbid me from hanging out with you outside school." He said tiredly "Again."

"And you'll be stuck hanging out with your Irish boyfriend," Lou teased. "oh what a shame that shall be!" He said dramatically.

"My 'Irish boyfriend' has a name, and it's Niall." Liam stated defensively.

"OOooOO Niiiiiiiiiallllllllllllll" Louis and I chorus.

"LIAM AND NIALL SITTING IN A TREE F-U-C-K-I-"

"SHUT IT LOU!" Liam said, whacking him on the back of the head. I swear these two will be the death of me.

"Speaking of which, I need to go pick him up from the airport.

*Harry's pov..... again*

Everyone got off the plane and Niall and I met up at baggage claim. We got all of our stuff and Niall was looking around furiously for his ride. Suddenly a boy with a buzz cut spins him around and kisses him right on the mouth. lol um wut?

"LIAM! Niall cheers once they break free, then they kiss again. I clear my throat.

"Oh my, for fucks sake! I-I can explain." He suddenly becomes all nervous.

"Dude, It's chill. I'm not homophobic." I say calmly.

"Oh thank cheese burgers!" He sighs in releaf. "LiLI, this is my new friend Harry, he goes to Hill-crest now! and Harry, this is my boyfriend Liam, who also attends HC."

"Nice to meet you Harry." Liam smiled, sticking out a hand for me to shake.

"You aswell." I shook his hand and smiled back.

"HARRY!" I heard the cheerful voice of my uncle. Niall and Liam looked confused.

"Dean Higgins? What are you doing here?" Liam asked politely.

"Niall! Liam! Hello boys, I'm just here to pick up my nephew Harry."

"Hey auntie Paulie." I greeted him with a smile.