Chapter 1- Taken

Kagura smiled as she was on stage. Being Mayuyu was fun. She gave her best friend Mizuki Hoshino (Takamina) a last glance and smiled. Kagura loved the color of her purple hair. It was just so pretty. The audience was cheering. Her body moved to the rhythm. It had been two years after the entertainment ban was lifted. Everyone freely watched and performed entertainment. But that night no one knew that the DES would come back seeking revenge. Her kirara shined a bright pink light as she brought the microphone up to her mouth. "Everyone thanks for coming! We are Akb0048!" Kagura said as she shined brightly. The audience cheered. "Today is the first time I have ever been in center. Its really fun being the center nova! The original Mayu put everything on the line to take over the original Maeda Atsuko after she graduated. I would like to fulfill her wish! So please take care of me." Kagura said as she bowed. Everyone cheered. Her eyes sparkles with excitement. "Everyone please listen to this song Aitakatta!" Mizuki said and the successors all got into their positions. The music played and Kagura's excitement was at the max! As she danced her kirara shone with a brilliant pink light. She could feel the love of the song and soon her whole entire body was shining. That's was until the DES came. Forced to take action, the successors chased after the DES with their flying plates and weapons. She hated it all. She knew violence couldn't solve anything so she continued to sing. She attacked the DES with her robotic body but was caught in a net. She desperately tried to get out but it was like she was in a maze. There was no way of getting out. Mizuki rushed to her. "Mayuyu!"she called out. "Watanabe Mayu or should I say Kazehaya Kagura, the centernova of Akb0048 you're coming with us." A man said. The sound of his deep and rough voice sent shivers down her spine. He tied her hands. Kagura couldn't believe it. Her eyes wide with shock, her body struggling against the tight ropes. Mizuki jumped of her flying plate this time running towards the DES guy. Tears escaped her eyes like a never ending river. "Stop! Stop please! Give Kagura back!" she exclaimed as she fought them. She was pushed to the ground. "Mizu!" Kagura exclaimed. Her screamed were now muffled behind a black sweatshirt. They took her away. She was losing consciousness. The last moments she saw was tears. Mizuki's tears. Terrified fans. And most of all the akb members. Her eyes closed as she was thrown into the back of the DES ship. All was silent after that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone! So that was the first chapter hope you liked it! Please vote, comment, or follow me. Thanks!

~CureBlossomGirl