Chapter 2

Kayla p.o.v

I been sick for the last two days so I haven't been going to school and no I'm not pregnant,Aaron even asked what if your pregnant I literally slapped him because 1:I'm a virgin and 2:I'm young.

"Hey"Aaron said as we were walking down the stairs "sup" I replied. My mom was at work so it was just going to be Aaron and I at home. He hasn't went to school, well I really don't know why he hasn't went to school but oh well.
"Hey Kayla?"
"Yes Aaron?!" I said getting annoyed fast.
"I'm going to invite my friends Cameron and Nash over and they might bring some of their friends to so if you want to invite some of your friends you can to,but just don't bug us.
Okay" he said
"Okay" I said.
I don't think I'll invite my friend I kinda wanna be alone and just probably sleep or watch movies.
~~~~~~~~later that day~~~~~~~~~~
Aaron's p.o.v
It's 2:30pm and my friends should be here any minute. I wonder who they are gonna bring with them and if they are cool to hang out with or not. I heard a door bell and ran down the stairs yelling I got it.
As I opened the door I seen Cameron and Nash.
"Hey man what's up"Cameron said
"Hey and nothing"I said,I let them in after I said hi to Nash.
"Aye my friend Matthew is gonna come over. Okay?" Nash said
"Okay"me and cam both said.
About 5 minutes later Nash got a call saying Matthew was here so we all got up and walked towards the door.
"Hi Nash and cam"Matthew said. I guessing he knows cam to.
"Hi I'm Matthew but you can call me Matt" he said
"Hi I'm Aaron"I replied back.
"So what do you guys wanna do?" I asked them.
"Anything" cam and Matt said
"Let's watch a movie" Nash said
"Yeah okay  what movie tho"I asked
"Ummm we should watch insidious"they all said at the same time so I got up and put it on.
Half way through the movie I started to wonder if my sister was okay so I called her down
"Kayla!!!!!!" I screamed
"Kayl!!!!!" She came down before I finished yelling her name.
"Yeah?"she asked
"Are you okay do you wanna watch a movie with us" I asked just to be nice.
"Ummm yeah sure"she said.
As we walked back I introduced her to everyone
"Hi I'm Kayla"
"Hi I'm Nash"
"Hi I'm cameron call me cam though"
"Hey I'm Matthew but you can call me Matt"
"Haha okay" she said
Mmmhmm I don't know but Matt and Kayla been staring at each other for a while. I just hope that kid doesn't try and get with my sister.
~~~~~~kayla p.o.v~~~~~~~~~~
As I was introducing my self to everyone i was a little shy at first but I got over it. And boy can I tell you that kid Matthew or should I say Matt he was so kind and attractive me and him been staring at each other for a while now and I don't know but I think I'm blushing I turned my head and looked at Aaron and boy he looked mad and curious at the same time maybe because Matt and me were looking at each other like the first and last time we'll ever see each other.
I got up to go get a drink and some chips or something,
"Well hello there"I heard someone say. I turned around and it was Matt
"Hi"I said looking at him in the eyes still.
"Sooo I just wanted to know if maybe sometime you and I can go get something to eat together and get to know each other more"
"Okay yeah I would love that"I said back.
"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow maybe"
"Okay bye "I said
He walked out and the came back in
"I forgot something" he said
"What did you forg!?"I couldn't finish my sentence because he gave me a peck on the lips that gave me lost of words. But in a good way.
"Bye"
"Bye".
Wow was all I could think. 

Hey. Wow this was a long chapter but I'm still updating even if people are not reading. And if they are thank you so much. 😊😊💖 but I need you guys to give me advice on what I should do to make it better. ❤️❤️😋 it would mean a lot. But I'll update soon😊