Potions Part 2

Hermione looked at Draco in shock. She started seeing spots, as her vision blurred, she heard someone faintly talking before she hit the floor .Suddenly,she heard a voice yelling her name. "Hermione, Hermione". She thought she could recognize the voice, but it just didn't click.  She awoke to find non other than Draco Malfoy standing above her, his deep grey eyes looked concerned. "You fainted Granger" he said, as he helped her back up. She felt her cheeks flare red. The Slytherins were jeering with laughter, except Malfoy. Somehow there was a hint of concern in his eyes . "What happened" asked Hermione. Suddenly it all came back into her memory. Potions, the seats, Malfoy asking to switch seats. She looked around to see that Cho Chang had switched seats so Malfoy was sitting next to her."I,I feel sick"said Hermione feeling faint. "Mister Malfoy, could you please escort Miss Granger to the hospital wing" Snape said in his usual un-cheery voice. Draco stood up as Hermione started walking out the door. he ran up to her and said"Granger, you didn't let me finish, I said I wanted you as a partner because I needed potions help". Hermione felt her brain un fog as she realized what her had said.She felt embarrassed and tried to cover up her mistake.  "I din't feel well" she said, speeding up. As they reached madam Pomfrey, Draco explained what happened. She lead Hermione to an empty bed and gave her a sleeping potion. "Thank you Mister Malfoy, you can get back to class now". "Will she be okay, she felt like she had a fever" he said anxiously before carrying on about everything that could be wrong with her and adding that he really didn't want her to die ,thinking Hermione  was fast asleep. Little did he know that she had heard everything.She smiled to herself as she downed the potion, knowing that he was concerned about her.