Chapter 27

Taraji -

"T, you need to stop stressing because it's not healthy for the baby, why won't you just sit down with him and talk to him, tell him what your telling me," Mary said. I was still stressing over this whole thing with Chris. Of course he left out early this morning for a breakfast meeting, and then he had class right after that. I was so afraid I didn't know what to do. I knew that with school, trying to work on his album, and performing at concerts and shows, he wouldn't have time for us any more. I was really second guessing being married. I honestly didn't think we were ready. We both were jump starting in our careers. I knew that even with my busy schedule I would try to make time for him, but I didn't feel like he would do the same for me.

I rubbed my temples as I held my iPad. I didn't know who else too talk to so of course I face timed Mary. "Girl I don't know I'm not trying to argue with him, and then on top of that I'm so confused, I wanna be with Chris, I wanna marry him. I want us to be happy but it's like I don't know," I said as I took a deep breath and rubbed my temples.

"Okay T, how can you get mad at him for not opening up to you, but you can't even open up to him and tell him what's wrong," she said. I knew she was right. "Ugh bitch I thought you was on my side I," I said making her laugh. "Girl you a trip, I love you but you need to tell him how you feel Taraji," she said. "Okay, ill talk to him tonight, hopefully I don't regret it," I said. "You won't, I don't want to you to break up, y'all my favorite couple," she said. "Yeah yeah yeah, I'll talk to you later love yah," I said. "Love you too," she replied as we hung up.

I went in the kitchen and cleaned up, along with cleaning the living room, and the bathroom. Once I got done, I got dressed and went grocery shopping, I came back and just as I finished putting up the last of the groceries Chris walked through the kitchen.

"Hey," he said as he grabbed a glass and poured himself some water. "Hey, how was your meeting?" I asked. "It was good, Jamie want me on his new album he got this song called You Changed Me, he said he want me on it, Then Big Sean want me on a song, man baby this shit crazy," he said smiling.

"Well I'm happy for you baby," I said as I walked out and headed to the bedroom. "Baby wassup with you?" He asked as he grabbed my waist. "Nothing," I lied. "Baby I know you lying what's wrong talk to me, we just so distant," he said as he lifted my chin. I looked deep into his eyes, and took a death breath.

"Do you think we're really ready to be married?" I asked. "You having second thoughts?" He asked. "No... I don't know, it's just so confusing right now, I've been stressing I don't know," I said as I pulled away.

"Why you stressing baby?" He asked. "Us, you deciding to be a musician," I said. "What about it I thought you was cool with it?" He asked. "I am, baby I want you to follow your dream, I just I know what being a musician is all about your on the road all the time, doing shows, all these females around you 24/7 I just think your going to forget about me and the baby, and I know your young and you wanna have fun, I don't wanna hold you back," I said as I wiped the tears that fell from my eyes.

He grabbed me by my waist and pecked my lips. "Baby I'm not thinking about no other women. I'm pissed that you would even think that shit. When I go out there I do my job. I converse with a lot of people, but I will never ever disrespect you, us. I love you, and I don't wanna loose you. I'm never gone stop thinking about you and my baby, you were there when I ain't have all this, I made a mistake that fucked me up. I can't go out and get a job like I want to cause I got something on my record that I can't remove. I'm just doing this so you and our child will never have to struggle. I want you to go in the store and get whatever you want, I want you on my arm when I walk down the red carpet, when I go on stage to get my award I want you there right by side as my woman. My wife, I love you Baby, remember that shit," he said as he pulled me in for long kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he gripped my waist. I stared deep into his eyes as he moved my hair out my face.

He pecked my lips and started singing to me. "I love the way you keep them heels on Hair ain't yours but it's paid for and it's real long Show them tattoos when you switch it up With your J's on
And you got ass so fat that I can't help but Feel On And you keep it real when it comes to having sex
Girl you don't ever flex
Long as I fuck you good
You ain't worried bout what's next

That's why I keep you here
You ain't like them other hoes
Cause you the fucking best
Just in case you didn't know Cause you ain't got A half a million dollar condo And you ain't got A hundred thousand dollar car But you got a billion dollar body Trust me I know," I started twerking making him laugh. "Aug was a fool for dat song," he said as we both laughed. "But nah for real tho baby, I love you so much, and don't ever think I'm gone forget about you," he said as he gave me several kisses.

"I love you baby, all I needed was to hear you say it, You know I wasn't going no where at all, I love you so much," I said as I poked my lips out. I love you more," he said as he gave me a kiss sucking on my bottom lip. "Mm baby," I whined as I grabbed his crotch. "Nope," he said as he swatted my hand away. "Why baby?" I said as I poked my lips out.

"Cause you on punishment," he laughed. "Whatever Christopher," I said as I pushed his head back and rolled my eyes. "That's why you horny and ain't getting nun," he laughed. "That's okay, I got my escort service on speed dial," I said as I grabbed my phone and ran out the kitchen.

"Taraji stop playing with me man," he laughed as he chased after me. I laughed and ran up stairs in the closet. "Taraji come on man stop playing where you at," he asked as I saw him looking behind the shower curtain. "Taraji stop playing man," he laughed. I snuck past him and ran out the room and down stairs. "Why you always playing man," he said as he slapped my thighs.

"Baby," I moaned. "Nope you still ain't getting nun," he said as he pecked my lips. "I don't want yo little dick anyway," I pouted. He slapped me hard on the ass. "Ouch baby that shit hurt!" I whined. "Next time you gone be quite you know damn well my shit ain't little as much as you be screaming man,"

"Shut up and come here," I said as I pulled him in for a long lingering kiss. "I love you baby so damn much, I never wanna loose you ever," I said as I rubbed his abs. "I love you so much more baby, I love you will all my heart. I ain't going no where. And don't you ever think I'll be stupid enough to leave my queen for a hoe," he said as he gave me a long lingering kiss. He sucked on my bottom lip and I giggled. I swear I loved this boy so damn much.