Chapter 32

Taraji -

The next morning me and Chris booked our flight for Washington. I couldn't wait until he met my family, and my friends. We were leaving this Saturday and I could barely wait. I liked living in LA, but Washington had my heart.

I don't know but Chris seemed so different lately. I caught him several times pacing the floor and talking to himself. I even heard him downstairs crying one time. I walked passed the bathroom and heard him telling somebody to stop calling him.

I prayed that whatever was going on, he would be a man and tell me before I found out from somebody else. I took a deep breath as I walked to the stove and turned my grease on. I was craving for some fish, spaghetti, and garlic bread.

I put my hair in a bun on top of my head and then I washed my hands as I seasoned my fish. I got my water boiling for my spaghetti. I then cut up some onions and green peppers, as began cooking my ground beef for my spaghetti. I put my fish in the grease, as I turned my radio on. Chris's song Gangsta Way was blasting throughout the house.

He walked through the kitchen and smiled. "Somebody a true breezy fan," he chuckled. I giggled and pecked his lips. "You know I am," I said as I flipped my fish.

I watched as he went into the fridge and grabbed the apple juice. "Babe get a cup that is so nasty," I said as I watched him drink from the bottle. "Girl you trippin," he said as he leaned against the cabinet.

"Whatever, how was your day babe?" I asked as I stirred my sauce with my meat, garlic and green peppers. "Stressful, I got a lot of shit on my mind," he said as he looked on the ground. I watched him out the corner of my eye. He really looked like he'd been stressing bad.

"Come here," I said as I leaned up against the cabinet. I watched as he put his hands in his pocket and his head down. He walked over to me. "What's going on baby, I caught you crying, I've caught you pacing the floor. You look bad like you haven't slept, what's eating at you?" I asked as I looked up at him.

He started crying out of no where. I instantly knew it was something bad. I watched as his hands and his legs start shaking. I raised my eye brows up at him.

"I- I cheated," he mumbled. "What?" I said. "I- I cheated, Rihanna came to-" "uh uh, get away from me," I said as I walked to the stove. "Taraji baby please I'm sorry, it just happened, we. We, were in the studio recording the song and it just happened," he begged and pleaded.

Everything he was saying was going in and out my ears. I couldn't believe that this nigga had cheated on my I couldn't believe that he had lied to me. I turned the stove off as tears began to fall down my eyes. I covered my face. I was so heartbroken.

"Baby, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you," he said as he gently grabbed me by my waist. I cried on his chest. I was faithfully to him, I was honest to him. I never cheated, I always had his back when he needed me and he betrayed me.

"How could you do this to me! I hate you! I hate you!" I yelled as I began to punch him in the chest. "I know baby I know," he said. "How could you do this," I sobbed. He picked me up and carried me upstairs to our bed. He laid me down and I continued to cry on his chest, and he held me. "How could you do this to me Christopher," I sobbed. I would so hurt I didn't know what to do, I was so confused, I've never felt this type of pain before. I was happy that he was honest and that he told me, looking in his eyes I could see that he was sincerely sorry, but he was going to pay for hurting me like this. I was going to teach him a lesson. I was going to show him how it felt to be lied to and cheated on.

Chris -

As I Laid here listening to My baby cry, I realized how much of a jerk I was. I stared up at the ceiling with tears falling down my eyes. I knew I fucked up and I knew her trust in me was gone. I understood if she didn't want us anymore. I understood if she didn't wanna marry me no more. I was the jack ass who couldn't keep my dick in my pants.

I couldn't blame nobody else, all I could do was be a man and suffer the consequences. I knew if it was the other way around I wouldn't be able to handle it. I don't know why I keep hurting her like this. I went from selling weed to cheating on her. I just kept making sour decisions. But as a man, I was prepared to suffer. It would hurt my heart if she decided to walk away from me. But I would probably deserve it because of my lies and my actions.

She buried her head in my neck, and I wrapped my arms around her tighter. "Chris," she said. "Yes baby?" I asked as I stared into her eyes. "I'm so hurt, I'm so disappointed in you, you really broke my heart, but I still love you, I still want to be with you, I don't know why. I should be kicking your ass out right now, but I wanna make us work, my trust and my heart is so fucked up right now, but the fact that you were honest, and the fact that I could tell you were sincerely sorry, is the only reason why I'm going to try and forgive you and work on us. But if we're going to be together, we need counseling," she said as she wiped her eyes.

I nodded my head, as she pecked my lips. I was shocked but happy at the same time. I reached to take her shirt off and she pushed my head back. "I know yo black ass don't think we having sex, getcho ass on the couch!" She yelled as she snatched the pillow from under me.

"Yo ass on fucking probation!" She yelled as she put her thumb in her mouth. I slipped into my house shoes and before I could walk out the door she grabbed the glass vase and threw it in my direction luckily I ducked before it hit my ass. "And clean that shit up!" She yelled as she walked past me down stairs.

Looks like I'm bout to be in the dog house for a while.