Chapter 5

Teddy POV

I noticed that when I turned over, Kayla was in deep thought. I wonder what she was thinking about. I tapped her to let her know that we made it to Olive Garden. I know she was also hungry as I saw her rush out of the car to the restaurant doors. She wasn't even worrying about me. When I made in there she had told me that she had gotten our table already. I was like damn. If I would have came in here by myself, it would have took longer for me to get a table. We was guided by our waitress with this flat box ass to our table to the table by the window. We sat at the table and she asked for our drinks. I ordered a Sprint and Kayla ordered a strawberry smoothie and a Sweet Tea. I was like lawrd.

 Ms. Flat Box left us after getting the drinks. I hurried and told Kayla about the lady booty. She said that I was a mess and that I shouldn't be talking about people. I know she do that to though. She told me that I should be quiet because the waitress was coming back. So, I did. She gave us our drinks and we ordered our food. She said she'll be back with the food and I was like okay Ms. Flat Box. I think she heard me because she stopped n looked down. Kayla loud ass was laughing too loud, making it too obvious.

Our food finally came. I was too hungry. I had ordered me cheese and broccoli pasta, while Kayla got her shrimp pasta, large pasta, and a slice of chocolate cake. I was just staring at her. She semi-yelled at me saying, "Staring is rude." I just laughed at her while admiring her beauty. I thought she wasn't going to eat all that food. Well she showed my ass as we held small talk about random things. She asked me, "How do you think your grandmother knew I was pregnant?" I just told her that she was young when she had my mom, and my mom was young when she had me. She just looked at me and then looked down at the table. I leaned over and raised her face up by her chin. I told her she was beautiful and she blushed. I told her we were about to leave because it was getting late. I left Ms. Flat Box a tip of 50 dollars because she put up with me. We walked out of Olive Garden arm in arm. When we made it back to the house it was around 11 o'clock because we stopped at Walmart to get a couple of snacks she wanted. She was knocked out in the passenger seat. I got her out the car and brought her to her room. I have stripped her to make sure she was comfortable. I covered her up and I went downstairs and watched cartoons till I fell asleep.

Kayla POV

I woke up to the smell of breakfast and to the fact I didn't have any clothes on. I thought that he just tried to make me comfortable so, I went to go hop in the shower. I let the hot steamy water run over my body. It felt so good. I ran my hand through my hair. Lately I haven't been as stress as I was before I cam here. I got out and brushed my teeth. I proceeded to put some clothes on. I put on a white tank top and black hoodie with black thick leggings. I then put on some all black combat boots. I quickly ran downstairs to see what was cooking downstairs, making sure anything wasn't burning. I got to the island in the kitchen and there was chocolate pancakes, bacon, canadian bacon, eggs, grits, orange juice, and apple juice. I just had a food orgasm. I was so ready to dig into the food, so I started to fix my plate until someone cleared their throat. I looked up and he said, "Dang I can't get a goodmorning or anything." I just laughed and then said thank you. I really appreciated him fixing me breakfast. I told him i will owe him one. He just smiled at me with that beautiful smile. We had small talk for 30 minutes and then he went upstairs to change. He yelled down the stairs that we were going to the trap today. I just told myself just to prepare. I heard the doorbell ring, so I got up to answer it. I looked through the peep hole to realize it was the crew that had a female with them. I wondered who she was. The first one to walk through the door was Mike and he was the first one to say something to. He was quick to say damn you a midget, I'm surprised you could reach the knob to unlock the door. I just gave him a glare. Next ones to walk in was Kylan, Tyler, and Joe. They all walked in and dapped me off. They just left the lil poor girl at to the door. I told her to come in and asked her whats her name. She said her name was Aaliyah. She was so short just like me with a pretty voice. She was dark skin, short with big titties with a round small booty with brown eyes. She also have long black curly hair. She told me that she was Mike twin sister. I was like damn she don't seem anything like him. We all just chatted for a while. They told me that they all came over here so we all can ride to the trap together. Teddy walked down the stairs looking so good. Even though he was dressed in all back he still looked good. We all rushed out the house to go to the trap. The drive didn't feel as long as it did the first time. We ended up at the trap in like 15 minutes. They must of tooken a short cut. Good thing I payed attention to the way we was driving and the streets.

 Im sorry for the slow updates. I will be updating faster.