Chapter 2

Narrator

Kayla's bestfriend Ema walked up. She told Ema about what happen right before she came up and she could help but be happy for her friend.  She know her friend have been going down hill ever since she found out she was pregnant. Ema tells herself that both of them are young and will do anything for their babies. They have to get themselves together and they will make it.

They now are walking in class and the school thots are saying slick shit out they mouth so Kayla tells her that's why she popping the whole football team off. She turns around with a salty face. The rest of the class just turned around and brushed it off. She see pretty boy walking in the class and he come sit next to her and ask for a pencil. Her best friend looks happy and trying to play match maker. They class tried to stay up while the teacher gave them a lecture on the various wars that happen. (The bell rings!) The class is so excited and exits as fast as they can.

Kay finally made it home and she see clothes in garbage bags. She walked in the house and her aunt was sitting onna couch with her legs wide open. (Kay talks then her aunt) Why my shit all over the ground? Bitch because I told yo stupid ass I was putting you out today. Ion have anywhere to go. I don't give a fuck.  That's why I'm pregnant by Ricky now! You said what? !Aunt start swinging on her! She got a couple of punches in the face.

Her aunt tried to hurt her baby by kicking her in the stomach, so that's when Kayla whaled on her ass sending her flying.

Kayla's POV

As I was hitting my aunt I screamed out all the bad shit that happened to me in this house. I yelled, "You a stupid hoe to live with a man who beats you and rapes your niece." I'm finished now hoe. I walked upstairs to get my last bit of money I saved from my summer job and walked out the door. I was now crying. I didn't have anywhere to stay and it's thundering outside. Where would me and my baby will stay, I thought. I am so stupid I should of fought Ricky off of me! I just heard a horn honk.

I got up off the bench by the bus stop and walked towards the car. It was an old lady sitting in the inside and she looked so fresh while I was freezing cold. She told me to get in so I did. (Crazy right?) She told me her name was Gladys and she ran a drug business.  She asked me did I need a job to support my baby. I asked her how did she know I was pregnant, but she just looked forward and finish asking multiple questions. I told her I was happy she found me found me.

Gladys offered me a job, a car, a place to stay, and money to go by the baby and I some clothes. I couldn't stop crying with joy so she just rubbed my back. One day I will repay her. We pulled up to this mansion and the fence lights glowed in my eyes. It was the most beautiful house I have every seen. I think my mind is playing tricks on me because I think I see pretty boy from school earlier. I didn't want him seeing me like this. I asked Ms.G is that her son and she said grandson baby. I asked what's his name right before we got out the car and she whispered and said Tevin. Lawrd even his name is as sexy as him.

I watch him embrace his grandmother like she was the most precious thing in the world. That's how I wanna hold my baby girl or baby boy. It's so cute thou he have a soft spot. I walked towards him and he looked my way and blew a kiss. I blushed. His grandmother watched the whole thing and smiled then cleared her throat to get to the serious part.

His grandmother explained to him that I will be staying with him until I get on my feet and he smiled the whole time. His grandmother also told him that I was pregnant and he said that was great. I could of fallen out. His job was to teach me the 9 yards on the drug business and watch me at school. I started tomorrow.

I walked into the most beautiful house ever. They had this huge chandelier hanging from the ceiling. You could tell his grandmother decorated his house. If you stare to long, your eyes are gonna start hurting I heard him say. I looked down and stepped away from him because I could feel he was right behind me. He just walked away into the enormous house without saying anything. This was gonna be a long night.