Screw you.

Hi. I'm Isiah. I have just about the most fucked family in existence. There's Carlie, my horrid/loving mom. There's Mikey, the shittiest father in America. Then last but not Least there's My close friends Hanna, Israel and Linc, along with my younger sister Nemo. This all started on one crappy day in the middle of the summer about maybe 5 seconds into the summer at that. The daily argument between my sister and mom had already started. "But mom, I don't want to wear this bulky shit to school!", Nemo yelled. My mom, in possibly the most ugliest sounding voice she could use, said "You're gonna where that turtleneck and that's final!". I walk out still in my PJs wondering what in the hell is going on. Carlie's yelling at me about some bullshit that I could care less about right now. I utter the words "Take the wheel lord." As I walk into the kitchen to deal with my dreaded family. Mikey, as usual, has his fat ass stomach on the table. He knows that shit is unsanitary as hell but yet he continues to do it. I go to get ready for school, after eating what Carlie calls "Breakfast", I swear to god my food moved off of my plate and into the garden fast as can possible. I head off to school with Nemo right behind me, singing loud as fuck. I turn around and say "Shut the hell up!" . She looks at me with one of the most distraught faces I've seen in a long time and says" Screw you and your shitty little ears." I stayed quiet and just kept on walking as we rounded the corner to make it to school. So as we walk into "holy hell high", I shit you not that is the name of our school, I meet up with Israel and he's all hysterical for some reason. I say, "Spit it out man!" And thus come the story about how he ate his first pack of ramen last night. So as we continue on to meet with the rest of the squad, a big fight breaks out in the middle of the main hallway between a boy and a girl. As I get closer, I see that the girl is new here and the boy is a well known bully. She's very pretty and by the looks of it she can fight. I usually don't talk to girls mainly because I'm too afraid to but this time is where I grow a pair. I walk up to her after she walks out of the office. I said, "H-Hi, my name is Isiah, what's your name?". She stares at me for a quick second before introducing herself, "Hi, I'm Zarriyah.". She was new so, I knew she didn't know where to go for her classes, so I asked her did she want me to help her find her classes. "Sure."Zarriyah says.
In my mind, I'm thinking that I might have a chance with her if I keep this up and hangout with her more but, that'll happen in due time. So after escorting Alicia to her class, I rush to link up with the rest of the squad.