Chapter 9

Sorry if this thing took too long. I made this chapter a special one I don't know if this was really special though and also its a bit long I guess but still I have a feeling that this one wasn't long... This is a christmas edition, this is like their confession song but not excatly like that. So yeah. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. ♥♥
~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

Mark's POV

I told Jackson what happened cause he said Jasmine didn't told him whatever happened earlier, and that I got scolded by Jackson for doing that to her. It's not like they're siblings of something but why was he so protective when it comes to her, don't tell me he liked her? No. It can't be. Wait. Why was I not allowing this? They were close so that's just normal right?

"Yah, Jackson." I said nudging him on the shoulder.

"What?" He said coldly.

"Hey, no need to be cold. I just wanted to ask why are you so protective over her?"

"She is my friend, why do you ask?" He said raising a brow.

"I was just curious." I said and make my way to the kitchen.

JB was making dinner with the help of Jr. and Bambam. I grabbed my water bottle and went to the living room, Yugyeom was doing his homework while Youngjae was playing video games and Jackson was now on his phone probably bored. They wanted to stay in my house for a few weeks, I don't know why but they suddenly went here.

"Guys dinner's ready!" JB shouted.

"Finally! I was already famished." Jackson said running towrds the dinning area.

~·~

We'll be havig our Christmas party but more like a Ball next week, cause us boys has to wear some casual clothes for the Ball. I still need to look for a date but who cares I'm not coming anyway.

"Mark hyung you need to come to this Ball." Bambam said

"Yeah hyung, this is gonna be your first Christmas Ball here in Korea." Jr. said putting his hands around my shoulder shaking me a bit.

"I don't wanna come. I'll just stay here at home so don't bother me." I said and went to the living room to watch something.

"Tsk. You and Jasmine said the same thing." Jackson blurt out and looked up from his phone.

"I thought you asked her to be your date"

"Nah. I already have mine." He said walking to the backyard.

"Hyung. Lots of girls in school asked you to be their date for this Ball and you just turned everyone down." Jr. said "Are you somewhat waiting for a particular someone to ask you?" He added.

Was I really waiting for that particular someone to ask me? Mark you're waiting for Jasmine. What! No! No! I wasn't waiting for the nerd. Gosh. I'm talking to myself already, I think I'm crazy.

"I wasn't waiting for someone." I said not looking at Jr.

"Hmm... Your mouth said you are not but your eyes betrayed you." He smirked. But I wasn't really waiting for someone am I?