Chapter 20

Hey guys, sorry if I have to delay my update. Don't worry I'm going to update 2 chapters today. My head has been hurting a lot lately which is why I try to force myself not to use any gadgets and also I'm really busy I barely get to open this app. Well, anyways~ enjoy😘
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Few years later

Jasmine POV

I just arrived in Incheon Airport my brother doesn't know that I was going to visit him, I wanted to surprise him because his group just had a comeback and I really wanna watch them perform live. I'm so excited to see my brother again(^ω^)I miss him so much.

Well now that I think about it, I feel like I've been here before. (A/N: You don't remember?) What do you mean? (A/N: Umm.. Never mind.) Everything seems familiar like I was once here, or maybe it was just my imagination but I know the language though. Well anyways, I went to look for a cab then go straight to the hotel. I won't be staying long here because I still need to finish something up back in Hong Kong.

When I arrive at the hotel I get my keys to the room I booked into and walked straight there, well I used the elevator since it's in the 13th floor. Kayee called me earlier I tried my best to hide that I'm here in Korea, it was hard because I have never lied to my brother since that's why it was kinda hard keeping this a secret but I succeeded though.

I was heading to where the show will air it was still early but there are lots of people there already, once I'm in the staffs are busy while I look around before going to my seat. I was enjoying the performance of other groups, when it was finally time for Got7 to perform I chant with the other fans and cheer for them. I'm so proud of Kayee. Words can't explain it. Just as they were finish, I was waiting for my brother to get a single glimpse at my direction but I didn't expect that it would be another member to catch my eyes looking my way. If I'm not mistaken he is Mark, right? The other blonde than my brother, yeah, I just smiled at him, he was looking at me with a surprised and shocked look -maybe- he still didn't stop staring and that's when my brother saw me, I waved at him and signaled him that I'd be waiting for him backstage, if ever, the staff would allow me to. Just as the show ended and everyone cleared out the place Kayee suddenly called even if I'm still here near him.

"Hello?"

["Please tell me I'm just seeing things"] I giggled

"Nah, you're just being crazy haha"

["You're actually here?"]

"Yup and your treating me food tonight"

["Where are you now?"]

"Still waiting for you to go out the backstage"

["Right, turn around"]

Once I turned around and saw him waving I ended the call and run up to him and hug him, I almost cried when I hug Kayee. Since he is busy we barely talk to each other, and I was also busy with my thesis.

"You're really here!!" Kayee said hugging me tightly before letting go

"Of course, I can't miss my brother's comeback" he ruffled my hair

"When did you arrived?"

"I just arrived earlier."

We talked a lot and he keeps on pestering me about having a boyfriend, well, ex-boyfriend to be exact. He ended everything just because he was moving to Canada, such a jerk but I used to love that jerk. He keeps on lecturing me again and he keeps on telling me "I told you so," yes I admit he did told me but still... Yeah, I can't argue with that.

"Do you still have the memories with the guys?" I give him a confuse look. What does he mean by that? Am I friends with other members already?

"Never mind, let's go!" He put his arm around my shoulder and drag me towards their dressing room.

~•~

"Guys! Jasmine is here!" They look my way while I wave at them. They looked at me with a surprise look I guess, I don't know what they're thinking and it really is a surprise that I am here.

All I could say was "hi" while waving at them, I don't know why but they looked at Mark for a second then back at me again. Then they started hugging me one by one, this feels familiar like it happened before. To tell the truth, I was here because I want to get my memories back and as Hana said that my brother is the one that should tell me everything. Yes, I lost my memories after the accident, I won't go through details its just that.

"Jackson, I need to talk to you." I said seriously.

"What about?" I know the guys are listening so I drag my brother to a corner far from them.

"About my memory." As I said that he didn't look at me,and just turned on the other side.

He changed the subject then went with the guys. We were leaving to go to a restaurant near here, they invited me to eat with them even if my plan was to call Hana and ask her to meet up but I guess I should just do that tomorrow.

~•~

After eating with them I have to leave right away because Hana told me to meet up with her or should I say go to her place. I had a hard time convincing Kayee that I'll be fine going on my own, he doesn't know that I'm going to Hana tho. I don't know where she actually lived so I had to call her that I'm just around the block near a bus stop.

Ting~ I fished my phone out and saw a message from my best friend. Finally! I thought she has forgotten about me

From: Hana
Where are you??

Really Hana? Really? I should be the one asking her that.

To: Hana
I should be the one asking you that. Well anyways, as I told you earlier I'm waiting by a bus stop near your house.

I send it and then waited a few more before I heard a voice calling out to me.