Summer

Day 1

            Finally it's summer ! God I didn't know how much longer I could take siting in that boring school learning useless things . Now I have all the time in the world to start my investigation well in reality I only have till Agust 20th to get it done. Which I'm hoping to get it done way before then . If it takes me anymore then August I will admit I failed my investigation and move on with my life .

Around 9 am I Woke and made my self a nice breakfast because I know mama will not let me out of the house with out doing so . Can I tell her I'm going to the library or will that look way to suspicious . I normally don't go to the library , who really does go besides the smart kids .

Mama I think I'm going to head down to the library today. "Why are you doing that sweetie , you never go down their ." My teacher for text year gave me a summer assignment that I guess I should start . I don't want to be waiting till last moment like I did last year . (Mama feels my head) "Are you sick baby . Maybe you need to go lay down until you feel better." No mama I'm not sick ! I just... I just know I need to get this done . I don't want to wait till the very last minute again like I did last year . I want to start good new habits and actually try my hardest in school . I could do a lot better this year now that I'm getting older . "Okay sweetie you have fun and stay out of trouble I will see you later when I get home from work ."
I know mama didn't believe that story but it will have to do for now . Walking to the library I decided to take a different path . Going to the Linkin house first and just nosing around the creepy place. It's so weird that the asylum is only a couple of houses down from the Linkin house . Their has to be some sort of connection between the two places it's commen sense . Should going into the house be the first thing I do or is this dangerous . God what am I think this is so stuipd but their isn't another option for me !
Going in is the only way to find answers . I need to stay low to make sure no one could possibly see me . Even thought I know people aren't trying to hang around this places and be nosey . My town might be the nosest in the work but when it comes to this place it is like a nuclear war zone . Nothing comes in and nothing goes out of this place . People are just to scared , even if this place isn't hunted a grueling thing had once happened here .

I finally get inside and I can't believe what I see . This can't be possible , their is no way ...