Damn Pervert

Bite marks had covered your poor human body and the pain was almost unbearable. You were currently taking a bath and letting the steam and hot water sooth your aching body. You looked down at your bitten flesh and scanned all of the tiny holes that marred your skin. You touched them gently, careful not reopen them, and stared at them angrily. Stupid Laito. You thought, a blush spreading across your cheeks. He hasn't once bitten your neck but has marked you just about everywhere else save for a few private places. Thank God. You touched your smooth neck and sunk more into the hot water, relaxing yourself and trying to get your mind of said vampire. 

"What a pervert." You mumbled, closing your eyes and rubbing your arms in a soothing motion. 

"Well it can't be me your talking about Y/N-chan." A deep yet sweet voice broke the peaceful silence and made you sit up and cover yourself, your E/C eyes widening. You were now almost face to face with the perverted vampire and he chuckled at your actions. "How cute." He said, leaning closer to you.

"Go away Laito." You ordered, not wanting to see him after he had almost had his way with you just a couple hours earlier. He snickered some more and took his hat off, letting you see the top of his red head. You scrunched your brows in curiosity and you became more wary as he rolled up one of his sleeves and stuck his hand in the water. 

"Oh, how warm." he looked up into your eyes, his green ones smiling. "Is this the temperature you like?" He asked you such a casual question in such inappropriate situation which agitated you. 

"Yes, now go away." 

"Don't wanna." He giggled and began to swirl his hand in the water. You moved your naked form away from him as far as possible and stared at the pale hand. "Oh, don't be like that Y/N-chaaannnn~" He leaned in closer to you, his body leaning over the tub, and stroked your thigh with the back of his hand. 

"St-stop it." You stuttered, getting embarrassed and nervous. What am I supposed to do now? 

Find out in the next chapter you lovely readers. Yes, that's right. I started a Laito x Reader because I figured why not? People want it and i'll give it to them. I just hope that you enjoyed the first chapter of my new book. I'll see you in the next chapter dears. :)