The Ending of D.A.H? - last part

Hello guys! Thank you so much for everything really! This is the last chapter of the "Sorry, But I do love you." JACKAL X LUCY!! OK first, Merry Christmas lovely readers! I hope you are doing well. Before it's too late... and Happy new year too! I hope you find your new resolution and tasks to be done.

also don't forget to check my newly fanfic I just wrote, after this last chapter. Please do enjoy!

------------------------------

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

The fairy tail members are busted in to the cube. The moving weird cube. With Cana's magic card help, everyone arrives with good condition. But suddenly, the gravity pulls them in, with the final result they crashes into the cube ground with hard smacks. Luckily, they are all awake.

Nine demon gates have noticed them. Seilah told the guards to make some time dealing with them. While Seilah runs to Kyouka. She runs all she mights and with the help of teleportation, she arrived next to laying Kyouka with disbelief.

"What.. is this...?" Says Seilah, she takes another step back.

The room was a mess, the floor and the walls are separated everywhere, ruining everything. The floor was covered by the water that flows because of broken tube. Everyone is lying souless on the floor, Jackal is beaten up real bad than the others. Blood infused with the water. It was silence indeed.

She finally realizes something, and approaches.

"kyouka - sama! Kyouka - sama! Kyouka - sama wake up! Wake up! Nee!!" She shouts, rolling her body to wake Kyouka up.

"Eh?.... what's this?" She discovered, something dark purple coming out of Kyoka's body. "B-blood...."

She was shocked. She suddenly sheds a tear.

"Kyouka- sama! KYOUKA - SAMA! I am right here! if you're awake, and I know you're awake..! Use my life span to save yourself!!"

"KYOUKA - SAMA!"

" Kyouka... sama.... please....." she whsipers.

After a long time no answer. Seilah stands up with her soul gotten somewhere, she has lost herself. She looks at the crashed tube, the tube was unsual, bigger and stronger than ever before. She walks slowly to the tube, the sound of Stepped glass breaking echoes everywhere. "It..." she walks."was...." another step. "Her...." she stopped in front of the tube. Her feet was covered with the magical clear water.

Her head full of rages and her heart demanded for revenge. A moving person, stands up far behind her. With cautious feeling she looks at the person, nonetheless it was Jackal and Silver, bruised all of their body. Their look... was nothing.

"Silver - sama. Jackal - sama..." she says. "Somebody tell me what is happening!! Please!! "

There was no answer.

"Nee... you guys are alive right?! Nee.... answer me!!!!!"

"Silver - sama what is happening? Why.... why Kyouka - sama laying coldly on the ground? Tell me she's alive! She is alive right?! Tell me- " she was so desperate but she was cut.

"It was a mistake." Silver finally responded.

"What are you... talking about...?" She a bit terrified.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy p.o.v

"Ah~ doko desu ka? Where are the humans?" I smile happily, with a grin showed off my face.