The Starting of D.A.H - part 2

Lucy P.O.V
I remembered i was in the garden, with that hideous Jackal. I was making a crown flower and i gave it to Jackal. He was really pleased by that. Wait, did he? My mind was blurry from memories. My head was starting to hurt. It gave a shiver to my spines.

I woke up on the bed once more. I dont know how i got here, how i came here, all i remembered was that. Yeah, that garden scene. My face is red like sweet red potato. I grasp the blanket as hard as i could, the feeling to remember the scene was-

Very embarrassing.

How did he? But i guessing, he wouldn't do that for me if he didn't feel like to. I mean, he's not his usual self, he got himself a worried look, and deeply looking over me while i am doing nothing. Ugh! Lucy stop thinking about yesterday! Think about something else! Oh yeah, I haven't think about how did i end up here, or what am i going to do today. Hm, should i? There's nothing to do in here. Whether i am trying to escape or not, i'll be dead sooner or later. I dont know which time which day i'll die. They chose it from me.

This is the first time i was so desperate doing.. Nothing. I even hasn't got a chance to meet my lively friends, my bestfriends, and my home. Fairy Tail. Luckly, my right hand still have the guild mark, which is the first thing they gave to me. And the last thing they gave to me was hope. I was hoping they could save me whenever I am, i guess that conclusion was never be true.

Yeah, i know myself. I know myself very well, because me is still me. Because their hope still live within me. To keep me alive, and never give up on everything, wheter it's hope or action. But, why am i feeling like this? Why am i feeling so lost that i could dive into it? I could surrender myself into it? Was it because of yesterday? But i didn't remember all of the things i've done. Dont tell me...

Probably it's all what Jackal did, a mysterious thing happen yesterday. I didnt know a clue, i made flower crown for him and made one for myself. He shuts himself like crazy and often swings his head the other way around so he couldn't see me. That's the first thing i called weird. And I don't know anything else.

"Ow..." A bullet came true my head, it was like a fast light. What is this? What the hell is this? Am i dead? I feel like i am in the middle of the ocean with someone watching over me, staring at me each time he's got a chance.

What is this? My head is burning, my body is on fire, my leg.. What?! Theres a spine connected to mine, am i really dead? Then what is this weird spine thing on my neck and cheeks? "Ugh....."

Who are these people? Who's done this cruel things to me? What did i do wrong! I didn't did anything wrong! What's happening to me! "Akh!" I screamed. "It hurts! It hurts! IT HURTS, dammit! " my body reflected from that thing by moving around on it's own.

I was in the bed earlier! I was thinking of my friend earlier! I want to say that i miss them earlier! It was peaceful earlier! Why?! Why now it hurts like hell.

"Ahh!! Akh!!! Uaa..!!" I screamed as hard as i could but the bubbles wont let me do that, i choked and i can't breathe.

...
...
...
...
...

A small girl with blue hair, "i wont give up too, lucy-san!" Who is she...? Dark blue haired girl, beside her is... A boy with a crest on his left body... I think i know them, who are they? Blazing red hair with a pretty face smiling to me, so pretty... Who is she? Who is that?! Someone... A guy... Looking for something... Shouting for someone... Pink... Pink hair...? Weird color... Cat, flying cat... Exceed? Blue? Wings? Neko...? Why these feelings are familiar? Why can't i remember anything?

Explosions... Yellow traps... Kidnapping? I can't focus, i am sleepy, i can't focus... Let me focus! Who are they? What is the meaning of this?! "Help... Me..." It was pitch black.