dan

"you're not weirded out by the fact that this person is so overprotective that he punched a wall cause i held your back when you almost fainted?" pj asked.

dan just shook his head telling peej that it was actually cute.

it's almost been a week since dan has been receiving these gifts. its cute though. but no one besides pj and chris needed to know that. dan was the bad boy of the school. surely it would ruin his reputation if people knew someone been stalking his tumblr and giving him gifts and his heart just melting over it.

dan might not know whoever this person is but he secretly hopes it is that nerdy guy in the front of his history class.

you know the one with piercing blue eyes and the smile that can make dan's heart beat a million beats per second. but then again. who wants to go out with dan? all dan could ever do is just stare from afar with heart eyes. which pj claims its called a infection of 'heart-eyed howell'.

"oi daniel. you're spacing out again. phil again? forget it dan. you two are from two different universe. don't give me that bullcrap of opposite attract" chris said before wrapping an arm around pj and kissing his hair.

thats what dan wanted. he wanted to wrap his arms around someone and kiss their hair,cheek,lips whatever. dan was openly gay. he gets called out sometimes but they all ended up with a broken and bloody nose.

dan entered history class ready to stare at phil for two periods before leaving school. thats all he did. stare at phil and leave. he did his work and all but mostly stare at phil.

dan's chest tightend when he saw joey talking to phil and making him all blushy and whatnot. no doubt dan was jealous but he couldn't do anything. but stare afar hoping that one day he could make phil all blushy and whatnot.