Consequences of loving a Fish

INTRO:

Hi I'm new to wattpad...this is my first time writing story so I hope you understand if I make some mistakes ......I would really like to read your comments and opinions. Hope you enjoy my story.

CHAPTER ONE

Hi I'm Yuri a 19 y/o girl from Ontario Canada. I'm half korean and half Filipino. Sports is my passion, specially volleyball and swimming. I'm not really the smart type of person but I'm deffinately a very talkative one.I like joking and goofing around. I hate being alone and serious. Our family moved to korea due to my fathers work. And that's when my complicated lovestory started.

So this is the famous Incheon airport that I see in dramas. It's bigger than I thought . Did I mention I love watching korean dramas. Anyways going back. Honestly saying I hate the fact that we moved here in korea. I miss my friends back there in Ontario.

''So where are we going now?" I asked my mother with an annoyed expresion.

"we'll just have to wait for your dad. He said he's going to pick us here!" mom replied looking also quite annoyed.

"We've been here for 3 hours already...aish!!!" Oppa said.

Still waiting for my dad, suddenly a group of reporters and girls gathered around the arrival area for International flights.

"What's the commotion all about?" My brother curiously asked.

"How would I know!?!?!"

"Maybe I should check it out!" No one wins over my brothers curiousity.

"I don't know when your dad is coming so for now go ahead and check maybe some korean group is coming"

As my brother went to the group of people. I also went to the comfort room to fix myself , because I swear 3 hours of waiting...my face looks horrible.

After fixing myself , as I was walking back to my mom I texted my dad to pick us up already until Ibumped into someone .

"I'm sorry" bowing to the person I bumped.

"oh! I'm sorry" A familiar voice replied, I think I heard this voice already I just can't remember where and when.

And as I looked at his face, I suddenly caught myself looking straight to his eyes, and he's also looking at me in the eye, I don't know if he also feel it but I felt attraction between the two of us, as if there's a electricity that attracts thento of us, I've never had this feeling before. I just can' t get my sight out of him.We just found our self intesely looking at each other.

I never want this feeling to end until a guy approach him, I don't understand what they're talking about but I think it's somehting about them leaving.

Until then I just can't stop thinking of that person, he's a korean guy wearing a black and white checkerd polo shirt, shades, a cap and a couple of skinny jeans. He looks familiar though. I've seen his face before. Suddenly curiousity grows into me.

"He looks familiar!, I've seen him before!" questions started coming into my mind.

My brother came to me running "Let's go!!! Dad's here!" he said with a big excitement.

By the way my brothers name is Matthew Lee....sound annoying doesn't it?

While we're on car going to our dad's house or should I say our new house. My brother bragging about waht he saw at the airport as for me I just caught myself thinkingof that korean guy again, I just can't get him out of my thoughts.

My thoughts was suddenly interrupted by my brother, he started showing me the pictures he took from the airport, a picture of a korean group with 13 members. "I know this group...they're Super Junior!!!"

And as I was browsing on the pictures, one person caught my attention.

"That's him!!!" I suddenly shouted out of nowhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matthew's P.O.V

I went to the group of people gathered on the arrival area and I found out that the famous kpop group Super Junior is arriving home from their South America tour. I started taking some pictures to show to my sister. Then while we're on the car I showed her the pictures that I took and then she started screaming like a crazy person "That's him!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you mean that guy was Super junior's DONGHAE?!?!?!?!....Tha..that guy wearing black and white checkered...bu...but...the cap...shades?" I was totally shocked.

"You're weird!" Matthew said

~~

Sorry if the story is bad....but I'm trying my best here hehehe maybe I'll write the second chapter after a week maybe.. thanks for reading...please leave your comments and suggestions