PORK BELLY~

CHAPTER 2

DONGHAE'S P.O.V

Cameras where flashing while we're on our way to our van. Many reporters have gathered. When we got into our van, Leeteuk hyung is seating beside manager hyung in the front and Heechul and Yesung hyung at the second row while I was sitting beside shindong hyung at the last row. There are so many fans that came to the airport just to see us. That’s why I always love our fans, our E.L.F.S and thank them so much. If I could just give them a kiss one by one, I would.

“ Yah! Lee Donghae!” my thoughts was cut by teuk hyung.

“ you want to go eat somewhere after we finish unpacking?” Hyung asked

“Ne! ofcourse!” I replied excitedly

“Since we started our world tour I’ve been craving for samgyupsal” Teuk said with a big smile on his face.

When we reached our building, all the members started going inside our dorm one by one and headed to our rooms and unpack our luggages.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''             

YURI’S P.O.V

Finally we arrived at our dad’s house or I’d rather say our new house. My father showed us our rooms, mine is just normal not too big not too small, the walls are colored with blue and white stripes. The ceiling is white. My brother’s room is just next to mine. After my brother and I unpack, we went outside to stroll around the city. My brother and I started walking. To tell you the truth we’re really not that close to each other but since we don’t have any friends yet I guess we’re stuck to each other for the mean time or maybe I should get used to it, after all it’s not really that bad being with him. Anyways, first we at a boutique, there are lots of clothes and shoes, and I tell you the prices is more cheap than it looks. Not only the price is amazing about the shops here, we all know that Koreans have a good fashion sense, their style are just “Jjang!” That’s all I could say. There are also many cosmetic shops around and one of my  favorite shops is the “Etude House” and one of the reason is because my Baby Taemin is one of the endorsers!!! SHINee!!! LOVE THEM SO MUCH..

“Matt wait I’m tired… we didn’t even noticed that we walked already one and a half hour, we’re very busy talking, shopping, and taking pictures and we barely noticed the time” I told my brother feeling exhausted

“Hahaha you’re right! Let’s just go and eat something so that we could rest for a while” my brother suggested

“Ok! I want to try samgyupsal!” answered excitedly

“ I also want to try some of that but I don’t know where”  He was looking around like a lost kid.

“There! It’s seems like a samgyupsal restaurant to me” I found a small restaurant at a corner.

“ Ok then since you are the one who found it, I’ll pay everything”

“Jincha??!” I hugged his arms and smiles at him acting a little cute even though I find too cheesy hahaha.

“ Stop the Korean thing, I can’t understand what you are saying!”

We entered the restaurant and it seems quite nice. The place is just small and simple. Only few people eats in these restaurant but it has a home like feeling in it. As soon as we enter the restaurant a tall guy welcomed us.

“Oh! Annyeong haseyo! Lee Suk-jin imnida~”

He’s a good looking guy with a nice nose and white skin.