Vidcon meet up

It was today!!

The day that we are going to meet our favourite youtubers Zalfie, Jim, Tanya, Marcus, Joe and Caspar also not forgetting the SacconeJolys.

So basically we are going to vidcon with my bestfriend Nicole, I'm kind of scared but really excited but its going to be awesome.

We have waited here since 4:00am to 10:30am we got about 20th in the line which is not bad for a big event like this. Suddenly everyone started screaming at first I was confused but then it clicked, I saw Jim and Tanya and let me just say they looked gorgeous and about 5 mins later Caspar and Joe came out of the car, I think I fangirled over Caspar and that rare for me and Nicole just fangirled over everyone that's just natural for her.

It happened again but even louder like someone got shot but now I know I saw ZALFIE!!.
Then Nicole flopped over her floppy feet I have no idea how she did it I think it was over the excitement of seeing youtubers then we just burst out laughing, so as I began to help her up like a good friend we both saw the SacconeJolys, Nicole just burst out into tears of happinesses.

After that craziness we finally got into the centre and waited for our turn it took about 30 minutes which was okay. So when we finally got too meet them I started to fangirl over Zoe and Caspar and like I said Nicole fangirl over everyone.

After the meet up we both went back into our hotel rooms and just relaxed.

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed and I'm sorry if its bad.