CHAPTER 2

Louis finally wakes up. He looks  around the room, confused. But then everything comes rushing back to him;

Harry killing his mother
Harry taking him away from his home
Zayn and Harry claiming him as theirs..
Last nights events...

Neither Harry or Zayn are beside him in the bed, so he tiptoes towards the bedroom door, opens it and peeks his head out the door to see if anyone is in the halls.

Nobody was in the halls, so, he tried to escape. Dashing towards the double doors that let you go in and out of the huge castle.

"almost there.." Louis says to himself mentally.

When reached the door, Louis twisted the doorknob, only to be roughly yanked back, Louis let out a gasp.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" Zayn growled in Louis' ear.

"I-I..-" Louis got cut off.

"Trying to escape? Darling, you can never escape. We have cameras everywhere. Including the bathrooms and bedroom. Plus, we can catch you easily." Zayn smirks at Louis. Louis rolls his eyes.

Zayn growls once again, his eyes turning pitch black as he grabs his boyfriend's upper arm and squeezing it tightly.

"Y-you're hurting me..!" Louis squeaks.

"What is going on here?" Harry walks up to the pair and curiously asks.

"I caught this one trying to escape not too long ago." Zayn explained

"Hmm.. I think he should recieve a punishment.. Don't ya think, Zee?"

"P-punishment..?" Louis asked, now frightend.

"Yes, baby. Naughty boys like you deserve punishments." Zayn whispered into his ear, sending shivers down Louis' spine.
-
YES IK THIS IS SHORT AND I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN 82883928 YEARS LMAO. BUT IDK IF I'M GONNA CONTINUE THIS STORY OR NOT. SHOULD I???