Crimson

Millie stepped out of the marked crime scene and immediately got attacked with questions from reporters.
She wanted them to shut up, go away and just leave her alone! She herself didn't know what had happened, and certainly didn't want her family to know...
A Crimson liquid slithered down her face and in her mouth as she fell off a children's bike that she had found.
"Dammit!"
Her jumper still soaked and her face still Scarlet from blood, Millie Weston stepped into her parents house and stared at the clock in the living room.
God damn it... Only 7:00.
She was dead for sure! School started at 8:00 and Millie lived about 2 hours away!
She couldnt leave with her hair stenching of mud and fricking blood!
Millie was angry now as she rinsed her dark hair and ran to the door.
"Bye mum!" She yelled and jogged down the road, cleaning her indigo-rimmed glasses as she waved to the bus driver to stop for her.
"Your a lucky kid." He smirked as she handed him the money.
"why?"
"I stopped for you."
"I know!"
She was still angry as she took her usual seat in the front of the bus.
"Hey babs! "
It was Ally. The school bully! She hated Millie and Millie hated her too, so they weren't the best of pals.

"Millie, you took my seat!"
Ally smirked as she grabbed Millie and dragged her out of it.
"Thank you Millie!" Ally and her gang snickered stupidly until...
"Ow!!!!"
Millie had just kicked her worst enemy in the shins.