15. Angry Alpha

Oh he is really pissed.

Duke jumped into the pool and lifted me out of it carrying me.

"Mine."

"Yours, always yours."

That did the trick because his wolf finally gave me back my Alpha.

He took me out the pool and gave me his shirt and my skinny jeans which he fetched from our room.

"Baby why exactly would you go skinny dipping in a public pool? "

" Oh no, no, no you said that whatever happened tonight won't be held against me."

"Fine but that doesn't mean that I won't get you back.

"Ok fiiiiiiiiiine. Let's go collect our judges. Each team has to collect 2 teens and 2 mates to judge the competition in the next 20 minutes. "

"Ok deal."

We ran around and each person in the team had a person to collect. I had to fetch one of the teens.

I fetched Christy. She is the Beta's little sister and I know she is going to be on our side.

We fetched all our judges with 4 minutes to spare waiting for the boys and just when it was crunch time they showed up, in matching outfits. So dorky.

"You ready to get your butt whooped?"

" No I'm ready to win." Duke says with his signature cocky smirk.

"Oh it's on."

"Each team has to tell the opponent's judges and their own what they did that night and the judge rates it out of 10 for a total out of 80. The team with the biggest score wins.
As said before the team who loses gets whatever they want and becomes the dominant for a week."

People, from the pack, were starting to gather round and behold what was going on.

"Ok first team please present what you have done this fiiiiine evening to make it the best and most remembered."

I had to present for our team.

"Ok if you would come with me and we will go to the projection room."

Everyone followed me, to the screening room where I had to present. A lot of people came, some were mates, some were old couples, some were teens who just saw commotion.

"Welcome everyone and thank you for attending. Before we start presenting and judging we need to start from the beginning. This bet was started on the fact that Duke thinks that girls can't have as much fun as guys can." The pack females booed at him ;"In this bet each team had to go and celebrate haloween like it was the last night of their lives and have a full night of no regrets. The conditions were:

●This is a night of no regret and what you have done will not be held against you.

●Each team had to be back by exactly 00:00.

●Each team was limited to this districts only.

●Each team injured informs the other team.

Ok let's start presenting. Our host is Alpha Christian from the neighbouring pack." I introduced. The pack cheered for him while I sat down.

"Thank you for the warm welcome. First off I would like to say haloweeeeeeen was awesome am I right, or, am I right?  Oh and may the best team win though I'm silently rooting for the girls. Well it isn't silent now."

Everyone cheered when he said he was on the girls side, but we could clearly see he was drunk.

I got up first presenting all that we had done and the judges gave a score out of 80

The boys got up second and I have to admit though it is no regrets I was a little possessive and jealous of Duke.

The judges gave the score to Alpha C, as he called himself, and he gave us the news.

"Ok ladies first." He then opened the envelope. "The girls scored a 37 from the boys judges and 35 from the girls earning them a solid 72."

He opened the boys envelope." Ok the boys got a solid 33 from the girls group and a 38 from the boys group earning them a 71 which means the girls win by 1 point. Wow."

We cheered like there was no tomorrow and if the boys thought that all we want is shopping money they were surely mistaken.

** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Me and the girls decided to meet up and decided what the boys should do for us.

"Hey girls." I greeted.

"Hey luvvie. How are you?" Corina asked me.

"I'm good just excited."

"I'm excited too. If they think that all we want is shopping day than their thoughts are in the wrong direction." Sasha stated.

"I thought the exact same thing. Where is Sasha and Amanda?"

"Im right here and Amanda is over there." Sasha answered.

I looked over to where Sasha was pointing and there sitting on a stool texting on her phone while smiling was Amanda. Of course she was obviously texting her mate.

"Amanda, your mate is trying to lure you into a softer punishment and so far I have to say it is working. Hand in your phone into this bucket."

"Fine but if I have to do it you have to do it too." She quickly said hoping that the girls won't cough up their phones.

"Fine all the girls have to give in their phones then."

I put my phone in and Sasha and Corina put in their phones.

"Ok girls we need to come up with ideas on how to torture the boys." I start.

"I say we put out and innocent but revengeful plan." Sasha says.

"Ok how about we start of with simple things that they think we will do like shopping and movies then revenge kicks in." Corina suggests.

"Yea, I'm thinking we go have a 2 hour shopping spree with them then have lunch and movies and they think we are done. We then kick in the revenge and take them to a full body spa treatment and get their nails done than each mate has to get a tattoo of their mate and we have to decide what we want." Amanda says.

"I am loving phone less Amanda and you know what let us have some lunch here at the food court."

I know what you are thinking, food court? Well currently we are sitting at a shop trying out shoes and accessories discussing what plan we are going to set out tomorrow.

And yes we are at the mall. Again.

"Ok sounds good."

So everyone took their items and paid for them and we headed for the food court.

I had a little health wrap from Kuwai and a health smoothie, Corina had a bacon salad with an orange juice, Sasha was having a beef burger with chips and a ore milkshake and Amanda had a chicken and mayo health sandwich ,which was chicken and mayo with lettuce, tomato and gherkins, and a banana milkshake.

We finished eating and decided because we spent the whole day shopping we can head home.

********************************

When I got home and climbed out the car Duke met me at the trunk and helped me with the bags. When I mean help me with the bags I mean he carried them all but at least he was a help. If I was not aware I wouldn't notice that he was trying to soften me up for his loss of the bet but I don't care.

"You were a naughty girl on haloween and I think that naughty girls need to be punished."

"But you can't hold on to things that happened. "

"Yea, the bet said it is a night of no regret and you will not be liable for your actions but it didn't say mates cannot be punished. "

I didn't even have time to answer because Duke gave me a passionate and possessive kiss.

Let's just say it ended with so much more than just a kiss.