He Wasn't A Jerk Online (Louis Tomlinson Fan Fiction) ✓

Title: 

He Wasn't A Jerk Online (Louis Tomlinson Fan Fiction) ✓

Author:  

onedirectiion_

Description:  ***EDITING***[Winner in the 2012 Watty Awards]: Victoria Green has to deal with a lot of stress for just being a normal eighteen year old. Victoria's dad cheated on her mum, her mum and her barely get along and a new school is being thrown into the mix. Could things possibly get anymore worse? Victoria's mum decided that moving to Doncaster would be the next step in getting her over her once husband. But, what people don't know about Victoria is that she has a secret. A secret that would make any other eighteen year old look like an innocent angel. She talks to a mystery guy on the website AIM with the username of 'Singing4life24'. Being her mystery guy, she has no idea who this guy could be .. Until she meets the biggest jerk and player of all time at her new school. And his name? Louis Tomlinson.

Title:

He Wasn't A Jerk Before (Louis Tomlinson Fan Fiction)

Description:  *Sequel to: He Wasn't A Jerk Online* You know the story about how One Direction formed. How they got 3rd place. And how they went on to become a worldwide sensation - right? Victoria Green is now nineteen, working at a local ice cream shop and wallowing in her sorrows. With Louis gone out of her life, Victoria has no other choice than to move on from her first and maybe only love. Filled with interviews, paparazzi, drama, heartbreaks, new loves and new places; Victoria has only one thing that's keeping her from breaking down. She starts to secretly talk to Louis as a joke without him knowing it is her. Their love for each other is put to the test in He Wasn't A Jerk Before. Will true love conquer all?

Title:

He Wasn't A Jerk After All(Louis Tomlinson Fan Fiction)

Description:  *Third Book in HWAJ series* Victoria and Louis are back and stronger than ever in the third and final book. After spending three days in Chicago, they decided to stay in the United States and bring the rest of the boys - and Ava along with them. With Victoria not in contact with her mother, newborn brother Henry and step dad to be, she's a nineteen year old struggling to keep a promise to one-fifth of a famous boyband. With the help of their friends and Victoria's dog Biscuit, the eight of them are taking the United States by storm. Louis vows to keep his promise on being with Victoria forever, but will the pressure of the bands success tear them apart? Maybe He Wasn't A Jerk After All.

Why I LIke IT: Its awesome and its a sequel to another sequeal so its a trilolgy. It has a great plot and it always manages to surprise me when I think nothing else can happen. onedirertiion_ is a great author and you should go check out her other stories!!