Secrets: Revealed...?

WARNING!! LOTS OF FEELS IN THIS BECAUSE YOU LAREN MORE ABOUT CAT'S PAST...
DON'T CRY THOUGH, PEOPLE WILL LOOK AT YOU WEIRD.

Cat's POV
Everyone was quiet when we returned. I gave them all a strange look. "Is something wrong? Or are you all just tired?" I asked. Bambam gave me a sad look and turned around. Frustrated, I kicked my legs around.
Jr approached me. "Cat," He said quietly. "I'm sorry."
Then he slipped a paper in my hand.
I gave him a weird look.
All seven of them were gathered on the couch, staring me down like I was going to attack them. "What?" I asked. "Take a look." Mark said.
I picked the paper up.
Suddenly, I forgot how to breath.

It was a picture of me and another girl.

I looked really young. Like, four or five years old?
"What..." My mouth was dry. "What is this?" I asked. JB sat forward.
"You and your sister."
The news hit me like a train. "I—I don't have a sister. You guys are... My only family, besides my brother..." I managed to breath. JB gave me a dry smile.

"That's a lie. You were... Caught up in a difficult situation as a child, and... As a defense mechanism used by the brain, you chose to forget everything that happened..."

I could hear my own heartbeat.

"Including the death of your own sister."

I blinked slowly.  No tears. No tears.

"You almost died, which supported in your memory loss. You were found by a worker's sister, who brought you in. We decided to take care of you, though. And..."
JB stopped, gaze flitting over the other boys.
"Not all of us were on board with the idea." His gaze settled on Mark, who just stared at the floor.
I processed the information. "But... Why didn't my parents—"

"Because they didn't want to. They had the money to do it, but your brother's collage tuition was more important." Youngjae said, disgusted. "He tried to talk reason into your parents, but they wouldn't listen. So the worker's sister took over in terms of money, being close with your brother." I frowned.

"How does she know him?"

"He... Used to be a trainee here." Jackson said. "And... He knows more than his share of your family history." Bambam added.

"You see, he was the one who took care of you the most when you were little, and when you forgot all about him, it really tore him apart." JB told me. "But he didn't even try to bring your memories back."

Upon hearing this, I stood and slid my jacket on. Then I went to the door and put my shoes on. "Wait, where are you going?" Bambam asked.
I bit my lip.

"To see what he knows and to settle this."