Cat's Brother: A knife in the Back

Cat's POV
I snatched my copy of keys and I.D. off the counter and stormed out. It was bright out, and seemed happily lazy. But that didn't match my mood at all. I needed to get to the bottom of this, and I mean rock bottom. I started running through the streets, with all of GOT7 behind me, screaming my name. A few people recorded it, but none of the boy seemed to care.

"Cat, young lady, get back here!" Jackson screamed. I kept running, ignoring their threats and desperate cries. Finally, I reached the point where I realized I didn't know where he lived. "Crap," I growled, ducking into an alleyway to avoid the boys. I jumped up an old ladder and climbed onto the old iron platform. The boys rushed into the alleyway to try to find me. "Where is she?! I can't bear it if we lose her!!" Jr shrieked.
"Calm down, we'll find her. Let's call Youngji first, let her know just in case she tries to stay. Oh, and alert our fans. They'll be all over the place." Mark said.

I felt a tinge of tension. He was smart, telling the fans. All of them started tweeting and posting.
"Ah! A fan saw her, she turned into the alley we're in right now!" Bambam said, confused.
"She's fast, we'll need to split up. Call if you get any leads. Jackson, Mark, Jr, go to North Kim street. Yugyeom, Youngjae, head to her favorite hangouts, and Bambam come with me to see if we can get anyone's help."
I took this chance to sneak away and exit the alley and run away, to where I don't know, but somewhere.

Youngjae's POV
Ping!

Yugyeom checked his phone. "Ah, look! EXO-hyungs, U-Kiss-hyungs, and BTS-hyungs all responded!" He said. "What did they say?" Jr asked.
"We'll help find her! She's pretty important to you all, right?' From EXO. And from U-Kiss, 'Oh man! Teenager problems right? We'll assist you!' And BTS says, 'That's bad. We'll help, along with Mai. Trust us! Fighting!' ... I guess we got a lot of assistance." He said. JB cracked his knuckles. "So what are we standing around for? Let's go find her!"

Cat's POV
Run.
Run. The only thought going through my head.
I ran, faster and faster.
"Ah! There she is!"
I whipped my head around to see Eli from U-Kiss pointing at me with the rest of his group looking at me.
"Ah, nope nope nope," I muttered, screeching to a halt and turning into another street. This was something I couldn't give up. I had to know what happened to me.

Suddenly, someone grabbed me from behind. Thinking it was a member of U-Kiss, I panicked. "Shush, follow me!" I turned. It was Minjun, holding his phone and keys. "I saw the news posted by fans and went out to find you. I want to talk to you-"
"I know, I want to talk too. But not here." I said, peeking over the corner. He nodded. We can't go to my house. My mom is there." I sighed and raked a hand through my flame-colored hair. "What do we do, then?" I asked. He looked around. Finally, he whispered, "There's a place around here. They don't have a TV and nobody goes there. I only go because my mom likes their wine. We can talk there." He said. I nodded my head furiously.

There was a warm, golden glow from the candlelit cafe. "No electricity here, just candles, lamps, and fire." Minjun said, sitting at a table. They were small, square tables with no chairs, just mats. I sat on a mat as he ordered water for both of us and a plate of fruit. "So," He sighed. "What do you wanna know?"

I gave him a blank stare. I wanted to know everything. But first...

"Who was my sister?"