The Start

Authors note: First of all, I did draw this,but, I did not design it or make the lyrics.😄I hope you enjoy this book, because it is also my first book! Thank you for choosing this book!

"Are you exited to come to work with me tomorrow?" Maxes dad asked with a joyful, almost evil looking grin.Max looked down. His dad knew he was scared of Freddy Fazbear's, but yet he decided to bring him to work most every day. " do I really have to go?" Max said with tears in his eyes. His dad gave him a frustrated frown and grabbed him by both of his shoulders. He got down on his knees and looked straight into maxes watery, brown eyes with his pure white eyes that seemed to glow. "I have told you this hundreds of times! Nobody else is here to watch you! You have to come, besides, it'll be fun!" Maxes dad then went back to the kitchen and Max heard him push down the toaster. "Tomorrow will be a nightmare" Max thought. Then he walked down the hall slowly to his room.

He opened his door slowly. He walked inside and closed it behind him. He looked around at his slightly messy room and then walked over to his pile of toys there were 4 stuffed animals: Chica, Bonnie, Freddy, and a headless Foxy. He sat down and starred at each of them. "These are my friends" Max said to himself. He got up and looked at his bed. On it sat a Golden Freddy plushie. Its eyes were pure black with a small white dot in them. The eyes starred at Max, watching his every move. "Be carful" the Golden Freddy said. Its smile was so creepy, almost as scary as his dads smile. Max got into his pajamas and climbed onto his bed. He picked up the Golden Freddy plushie and slowly drifted to sleep. Although, not a peaceful sleep.