New Human

Unaware of the dangers that may pop up, I decided to leave this wretched place I called home. My name is Sunri, I lived in an orphanage since I was about two. I was found near the base of Mount. Ebott, the forbidden mountain the no one should ever go up to. Or even dare go near. It has been about fourteen years since I've been living in my own personal hell hole. The kids here think I'm a freak for having one amber colored eye and one green eye. However it's only genetics, but the kids here don't understand that.

Today is my seventeenth birthday, or at least it's the day I was found and now is known as my birthday. But instead of celebrating with my care takers, I decided to go to where I was originally found. But it seems that someone had a similar idea, or was following me. I picked up my pace but making the steps delicate to see if I could hear the other pair of footsteps... Thump. Thump. Thump. Heavy footsteps could be heard behind me.

I quickened my pace to a medium jog and headed towards the top of the forbidden mountain. I was wearing my combat boots that day which made it a lot easier for me to run off the path and into the trees. I then came into a clearing and found a small entrance to a cave. I entered, trying to escape who ever my pursuer was. I ran in unaware of the vines on the ground and turned around trying to see if the stranger had followed me in.  I backed away slowly after seeing the shadow starting to creep up the entrance of the cave. I walked backwards slowly trying not to make a noise but suddenly I tripped onto vine.

But I didn't fall onto the semi-soft dirt. I kept falling and falling. There was no end, but I was too scared to yell for help so I closed my eyes and accepted the empty space. . .

Until suddenly I hit the ground. I seemed to have fallen on a bed of yellow flowers, but it still hurt since they were squished from someone else stepping on them or falling onto them as I did. I quickly got up and dusted off my jeans and fixed my over sized black sweater. Then patted my head to find that my beanie and my scarf had fallen off while that whole falling situation was happening. But quickly found them a few feet away.

I walked towards my clothing and swiftly put them on. "C'mon Sunri. . get it together, you just escaped a probable psycho and fell down a hole.." I spoke softly to myself. 'I'll be fine, there can't be anyone around here. . It would only be the monsters from the legends but, I doubt they will be as mean as everyone thinks they are.'

So then I walked off into a small path on my way to try and escape but ran into a child. . "H-hello there. . Are you lost?" I asked, the child then turned around to reveal the face of a young girl with an adorable little poker face.

So I made another thing even though I should be focused on my other stories, I'm sorry ; ; I just couldn't help myself I was having writers block for both. Then I saw a whole bunch of people play this game I saw all endings. And my creative juices came flowing out of my head I already have a bunch of chapters done for this story. And it will be getting a sequel and that will be the genocide version of this story. Anywhale I hope you guys enjoy my own little version of Undertale! I'll be adding some characters in and if you give me a name and some interest I can one of your characters into this story. I will be letting you guys decide some stuff for this story so you will have some say in it. But hope you guys have a nice day, week, month, year, and life! I'll be posting chapters weekly every Friday or Saturday. So I'll see you guys in the next chapter bai bai!~