Chapter Thirteen

I called the palace and told them where we were. Queen Eadlyn answered and was so grateful to hear that the prince and I were safe. I laughed and agreed but he wasn't going to be so safe when I find him.

Right now, I sit waiting for the Palace cars to pick me up. I stayed in the guest bedroom, not even going out for meals. I want to make a rational decision about Cole and Hannah. Should I bring it up or not?

Finally, the doorbell rings. I spring to my feet and race to the door where a royal chauffeur was waiting. I slid into the car, finally relaxed when I just remembered, Cole was going to be in the same car. Next to me. Where I was forced to talk to him.

I tense up and wring my wrists. Cole sits next to me and smiles. I cross my legs, so I look proper, and turn my head to the window.

"You friend Hannah was really nice to let us stay at her house." He says

I don't respond and he lays his hand on my knee. Instantly, I slap away his hand.

"Georgia, why do you seem so upset? How have I wronged you?" He asks, so very oblivious.

I scoff, "Well, when regular people go to their girlfriend's friends house, they usually don't make out with the friend."

"What?" So he's trying to play dumb.

"Listen, I'm not stupid. When two people shout in the halls right next to my door, I usually go see why they are shouting. I was following you to ask what's wrong when oh, I see you kissing my best friend!"

"What? Georgia, I don't remember anything from last night. All I know is that Hannah kept handing me strange drinks that tasted bitter."

"You selfish piece of crap! Not every fricking woman on Earth wants to kiss you so badly they would drug you for it!" I turn back away, not even acknowledging him.

About an hour later we finally arrived at the palace. I step out of the car and start to open the doors when Cole pulls my arm, making me face him.

"Georgia please, forgive me? Just kiss me?" He asks

I walk over and slap his face, making it a dark shade of red. "You must still be drugged because your sense of reality is so thrown off, you can't even find it. I just watched you kiss my best friend, who you have known for less than 12 hours! I hate you! Just stay away from me."

I sprint into the palace and make my way into my room. Luckily, my maids aren't anywhere to be found. I sit on my bed and cry.

An hour through crying, a knock comes at my door. "Georgia may I please speak with you?" Cole asks

"No! Go away." I lock the door and run to my balcony.

I open its doors and let the chilled breeze console me. Drops of water fell on my head. I look up and rain lands in my eye lash. My legs buckle and I collapse. Everything turned black.

Sorry this chapter was short and drama packed. I hope this kind of clarifies that Cole didn't kiss Hannah on purpose.