Love.

King up top. (not his point of view)

Love is an verb, an adjective, an adverb and anything people want to be happy. Love is something people seek, crave, kill for to be happy. Honestly happiness never comes till you find it, meaning if you want happiness, love, then you have earn it first. Love is nothing. The love people tend to want isnt there reason this why strippers, hoes, nigga's, that are out here begging for attention, they never had love, and never been loved. There are women out working they body, hoping someone, anybody would come sweep them off they feet and rescue them from what they never wanted to be. Their nigga's out there not knowing how to feel, how to hold a girl, how to save her, how to make her feel special. Love is used in a sentence, to say that it means something, but words mean nothing its what your heart shows, your actions show, your moments, your thoughts, your words help but not as much. Love is nothing but feelings, the word love hold a lot of power. power that can break a girl so deep and she won't want to be here on earth anymore. Love is something special, but its not for everybody. Love mmhmm that words kills some people deep, love seems to have its way of ruining things. Love should hate itself for hurting the ones who wish they could have it.