My life story

Briella

"Mane Ky where the fuck my phone?"

"Hell if I know King"

"Really? dumbass"

"I love you"

"Yeah love you too"

I shot up breathing hard taking in my surroundings, I was still in the dance studio.

I remember when my dumbass friend Ky lost my fucking phone then the nigga said he don't know where my phone at.

But I'm Briella Amoureux Amour Jackson, many call me Bree, my daddy a dead beat, my momma is crack head and I don't have nobody but my best and only bestfriend and homie Kyrie Maddox. I'm K.I.N.G of the south side. I'm the head drug dealer in L.A. So let me tell you how my life turned so fucked up ok.

When I born my daddy made this deal with a dude, and his son, who i was suppose to marry, but I ended up killing him with i turned 17 and we were finna get eloped by our parents. he begged me to kill him so I did. I then ran away and my father found me. he beat me 3 years straight. I was 18 and my crack headed mom just sat there like she had no damn control over herself. Im 20 now and I lived with Kyrie Omar Maddox. He had been taking care of me for awhile. Growing up I was just a wanted somebody to love me. My parents dependent on me to pay the bills, me cooking and cleaning. I was tired of being put down and not being called beautiful, not treated rite, and surely tired of being abused. I'm not beautiful I know I never will be. When I met Kyrie again, i was just turning 19, I was not really in the greatest shape I was broken, I was breaking down with ease and I never had love so I was done for.

I gave up on everything, I never care for anything, I was just that don't give a fuck girl. I don't really give a fuck actually. After a few months, I found out Ky had cancer. He died from it on 081214 and I still go to his grave on his birthday, for Christmas, and on the day he died. Soon enough i start going everyday. It's been a year since he died and its getting closer till that day but on with everything else.

Let me tell you about me life story as a thug on the streets. You ready? If not get ready.