Chapter 19

A month later everything was back to normal, except for the fact they had magical powers that they could control now. Venus came home two weeks after they came back from the Magical Realm, but she hasn't gone to school until today. All of the boys have kept up on their grades, magic and their new ninja training with Splinter and the Ancient One.

They even managed to stay friends and didn't fight each other. They controlled themselves and kept calm all the time. It seemed, as if they all got their anger, pain and extra energy out.

Right now they were all heading to science class. Today they were mixing chemicals and using the flames to heat a cold object.

"Now remember. You know what during the lab. We don't need to set this school on fire too," Leo told them

"We know Leo, it's for emergencies only..." Don replied.

"Ya Don," Mikey said, laughing hard at what happed when Don got mad when he couldn't do the kata in the dojo.

"Come on Ve walk a little faster. I know it's your first day back, but come on," Mikey looked back and told her.

"Sorry," Venus picked up her heavy book bag again. "I don't remember carrying all of this weight,"

"It's okay. Here, I'll help," Raph went back and picked up her bag and walked to class. They all followed each other into the classroom.

They all sat down in there correct seats and took out there notebooks and copied the questions from the board.

"Alright. For todays lab you will pick a lab group of five," Leatherhead told them and sat back down at his desk, waiting for them to pick groups.

"Don, Mikey, Ve, Leo, you wanna be a group...?" Raph asked them.

Luna was looking over at them smirking and smiling. She was up to no good, but Leo couldn't tell what. He knew it was bad enough for her to break Venus' heart and there friendship.

"Sure I'll join," Leo and Mikey told him and smiled and went back to table one and started to read the instructions.

"Come on Ve no one else will pick us. They think were showing them up," Don told her and grabbed her book and headed back to the tables. Ever since they have survived the fire people have been ignoring them since they did something not possible.

"Thanks Don," She smiled a little and sat in the stool at the lab table. There was one stool per lab table so the boys were standing.

"Alright. Step one, start the fire," Don read from the sheet as Raph turned it on to 50*F. "Second step, see how long it will take for the water to boil,"

Venus picked up the yellow stop watch and hit start when Mikey put the beaker full of water on top of the flame.

The water came to a boil. "Ten minutes and fifty seconds," Venus told them and hit the stop button.

"Step three, see how long it takes to cool down," Leo read. "Clear the timer and hit start,"

Mikey moved the beaker away from the flame. Venus hit the stop button and then start for the new time. Luna walked over to their group.

"Hey, how was the fire?" Luna asked them.

"Shut up Luna! Go away!" Raph told her.

"How was your coma? I heard when you woke up you were a mess. A hot mess from fucking hell."

"Go away now!" Venus told her as calm as possible with a yelling tone in her voice.

"How's your powers?" Luna asked and smirked at them.