two

Harry Styles ;)- hey babe. had fun yesterday, maybe you wanna do it a again sometime?

Bex- who is this?

Harry Styles ;)- i find it surprising you don't remember the guy you had your "best fuck by far" with? green eyes, brown hair?

Bex- i fuck a lot of guys. Who is this? I don't remember a "Harry Styles ;)"

H- *image* ring a bell?

I gasped and pressed my legs together, trying to relive the ominous pressure waiting to be relieved in my core. I could feel the wetness dripping in the remembrance of how his large member had filled me as a whole. Just now seeing a picture of him, I decide to make my way to my home, where I could reduce the pressure and please him, too.

Bex- hold on bb. i have a surprise for you when i get home

H- u mean the home in which I fucked u in? just imagine. Me, relentlessly pounding into your tight pussy, going so hard and fast with my dick into your throbbing core that you won't be able to walk the next day. i bet you're clenching your legs right now. why don't you walk that pretty ads over to the coffee shop to ur right? maybe we can have some fun. ;)

Looking to my right, I indeed see Harry, frantically waving at me like he had the mental capacity of a nine year old. I chuckled as I not so cautiously crossed the street.