three (M)

Stringing my legs together like thread, I tried to relieve the pressure. Though crossing the street hurriedly did not help whatsoever, as every stride, along with my clenched legs, was constantly pinching my clit. When I finally did reach the coffee shop, Harry was no where to be seen. Confused, I hurried to the bathroom so I could call him without being disturbed.

Almost immediately, as if on cue, I got a text from Harry instructing me to head to the bathroom so he could Facetime me. Confused but still mediocrity horny, I complied eagerly.

Getting into the bathroom, I mentally apologized to the people waiting. I turned on the fan and locked the door just in time for harry's name to pop up on the screen. It wasn't just Harry though.

Or, I guess it was, just a very large Harry. At first I gasped as he began stroking up and down his length. Then I realized what he wanted me to do. He couldn't tell me what he wanted me to in words, because we were in a public place, but the tortured look on his face told me.

I smirked and unzipped my shorts teasingly, and his stroking got quicker and harder. I wagged my finger at him in a motion that said not yet, and he obviously had trouble.

Once my pink phone case was positioned in front of my core, i rubbed slowly, teasingly, at first. He began stroking again, and as we picked up speed together, it was getting harder and harder to control my moans.

In a sudden burst of pleasure, my high came all at once and I stuffed paper towels in my mouth in an effort to muffle my moans.

Legs shaking, heart beating, and head drooping, I looked up at Harry's large member. He took one look at the paper towels shoved messily into my mouth and jerked. It must have been a turn on for him, as he immediately came with one final gesture. I muffled my giggle when I saw some of the white liquid had squirted onto the camera.

In an almost bashful manor, Harry took paper towels and wiped it off as I took mine out. I got another to wipe off the sheet of sweat that had gathered on my forehead, Harry doing the same.

Harry looked at me goofily and smiled a lazy grin. With that, he waved and my screen went blank.

Never had I ever stooped so low for a man before, especially in public.

There's a first time for everything, right?