INTRODUCTION

What will you do if you encountered an unexpected circumstance? Well I'll reflect this story in that question

Sophia Robb is just like every other girls, well she's basically a tomboy and doesn't care about what she looks like, she has a long wavy-curly brunette hair reaching the tip of her back, caramel brown eyes, and light skin, she usually gets girly sometimes, when she would leave her hair alone, letting her curls run to the frame of her face with a bonus natural emo bangs.

Sophia unexpectedly moved out from Singapore to California (long ride no?) for her mom's work, Her mother started to work as a Chef in Cali when Sophia was only 10, now she's 15, their plan on her taking Junior high's been approved.

Devastated to leave her friends behind, Sophia struggled to fit in her new environment... And new school.

She found it more difficult and chaos when she bumped on one of the Jackson brothers Jermaine, since that circumstance, the boys done nothing to her especially Jermaine but flirt with her, she ignored their presence except one last unexpected brother showed up. He has chocolate eyes, jet black curls strong jawline and well built body, unexpectedly may be a little rusty or will it be?

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~
~There I wanted to make some Jacksons Era, it's one of my favorites, Michael looks hot as a teenager.

~MissEscapade1814