Chapt. 2- Heartthrobs

Sophia's POV

I walked in pulling the guide paper the principal gave me when we enrolled, I looked at my schedule and I got 'History' ha! So fortunate.

I groaned lightly and headed to the lockers, I began searching my name.

"Soppppphhhhhiiiii.... AHH!" I exclaimed as I spotted MY locker.

I opened it and starts to put my things in there, it feels so good to have a locker, I feel I got privacy.

I jumped when I heard super loud screams coming from the front door, you know, like what people do when they see someone famous.

Curious I walked into the crowd and stood on my tippy toes to see what's going on.

All I can see are black afros, hmm... Interesting, a famous group.

Satisfied I shrugged and stood back on my feet again before walking back to my locker.

"I don't have time for this nonsense." I murmured to myself stuffing and arranging my things.

"Well you better not let them hear that." a voice intrrupted making me jump.

"Oh (Giggles) did I scare you?" she asked.

She's an inch shorter than me, short blonde hair reaching her nape of her neck with a cute Barbie bangs, she has icy blue eyes, tan skin.

"A bit, but it's ok." I replied holding my chest.

"I'm Janelle by the way." she said extending her hand for a handshake.

I gladly accepted and shook it gently.

"Pleasure to meet you Janelle, I'm Sophia." I introduced myself.

"Pleasure to meet you too Sophia."

"Who are they screaming at?" I asked.

"The Jackson brothers, they've been popular as long as I can remember."

"Well that means they're pretty charming." I compliment smirking.

"Not charming... HOT! Especially Randy... Aww that bad boy!" Janelle said like a dream girl.

"OK." I said shrugging, I don't have time for this thing, I just can't wait to get outta here.

"What's your first class?" Janelle asked.

"History."

"Me too! Come on let's walk together." she squealed.

"Ok." I replied hooking my arm.

She hooked her arm with mine and we walked to our class.

Michael's POV

We were greeted with screams and squeals, if you're wondering, me and my brothers' are not super stars, we're just popular in school, why? Well Jackie's a basketball champion, Jermaine is in car racing, Randy in motor racing, Tito's in football, Marlon in swimming, while I'm in Track N Field.

My brothers and me are athletes, that make us super popular, later then this couple of girls came to us eyeing Jermaine and Randy the bad boys in the group.

"Hi Jermaine, I'm Therese." this girl blurts, touching Jermaine's chest, he chuckled.

He's enjoying this.

"Nice to meet you Therese, care for a walk?" Jermaine said pulling her close by the waist and she giggled then nodd.

I sighed and walked away alone, I didn't care about what my brother's do, cuz all they ever do is flirt with girls.

I'm not interested to the girls who come up to us anyways, they're too flirtatious, immature, I want a girl who really loves me by the heart not by sight, vision tricks you, feelings blinds you, but I'm willing to take the risk, it's the test I gotta pass.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw my living nightmare.

"Hey Michael."

I rolled my eyes, "Chanel." I said bluntly.

She giggled... God why?!

Chanel's been having a HUGE crush on me since I won that championship in Track N Field against her undefeated boyfriend Lucas.

She said she's no longer with him and I flicked her off, after that she kept on tagging along with me or I'll consider stalking. She's a psycho!

"Wanna hang out during recess time?" she said walking closer to me.

I took steps back and cleared my throat, "Um... My brothers and I got some meeting, that's the only time we can get together." I half-lied.

"Oh ok, how about lunch time?" she blurts in about 1 second.

I mentally facepalmed.

"Uhh... I'll think about it."

"See ya!" she kissed my cheek and strutted away with her puppets behind her doing the same.

UGH!!

I wiped my cheek in disgust groaning, then the school bell rang, great.

I looked in my schedule and I got... Math.

I walked in and saw Tito, this wizard.

"Hey." I blurt sitting beside him frowing.

"Chanel huh?" he said smirking.

"Ugh! Please don't mention her name, Pleaaasssee." I begged.

He scoffed, chuckled, and shook his head, just then our teacher walked in.

"Quiz in like 3 minutes, recall your knowledge, I'm Mr. Llannack by the way." he said and walked away to get the questioners.

Ugh! Could this day get any better?

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

-Here we go, the characters are in, this means...

-The love story's about to begin in 3... 2... 1...

-Please comment or vote if you liked the chapter. <3♡

~MissEscapade1814