Chapt. 15- Carnival

Sophia’s POV

Michael looked at what direction and his eyes widen as well.

“Yes.” he blurts and we made our way to them.

They were walking hand in hand and quite close to each other.

Is this... Love?

Izza’s POV

Lucas called me every time... Asking how am I doing or am I busy and for a determined student like me, sadly yes... I'm always busy.

But this day I'm not, thankfully, so he called me if I'm free, and when I said yes, he suggests that we'll take a walk in the park and of course I agreed.

I gave him my address and he picked me up by 10 and we pull off at the park.

As we were walking, he suddenly grabbed my hand, and held it firmly.

I looked up at me and he looked down at me and smiled.

I smiled back and we carried on walking.

I really do found Lucas cute, he was so nice, sweet, and fun... I think I'm falling for him, but I'm not sure, honestly... Jermaine’s image kept on popping in and it's driving me crazy and more confused.

Why do they kept on pulling me left and right?

Who really stole my heart?

“IZZ!” a voice interrupted snapping me out from my thoughts.

We turned around and it was...

MICHAEL AND SOPHIA?

“Guys? What are you doing here?” I blurt.

“Just taking some time together, what about you? What are you two doing here?” she asked gesturing to me and Lucas.

“Oh um... I asked her out for a walk cuz uh... I wanna get to know her more and... Be friends.” Lucas answered.

“Oh... That's good, I'm y'all become the best of friends.” Michael chirped making me and Lucas blush.

“C'mon let's walk and hang around together.” Sophia suggests and we all agreed in union.

All the time in bonding, Michael kept on holding Sophia, from behind, side, front, etc.

They're so sweet and happy.

And it made me, quite jealous, I wanted to have that kind of love, but my heart’s torn between two men.

I don't know what to do!

Shortly we got bored in the park.

We all crashed on the long bench, due to exhaustion and boredness.

“Hey! I think I saw a carnival around here, it's not that far also, wanna go?” Lucas blurts breaking the silence.

“OMG really?! That's amazing where is it?!” Sophia exclaimed.

Oh yeah... Of course... She ADOORES carnivals.

“Follow me.” he said and got up.

She grinned and grabbed Michael’s hand excitedly, he smiled back and squeezed her hand.

She grabbed my hand with her free one and dragged us up.

We've been walking for 10 minutes now.