Before we get into anything, I am going to say this book may cause triggering, so read at your own risk. Also, I want to keep this short by saying no hate comments please, don't judge my book from mispronouncing words or wrong markings, and please, enjoy it.

•Angel•

I woke to the aroma of coffee wafting up my nose from the kitchen. I sat up slowly, stretching my arms and legs out from the stiff sleep I just awoken from.

I steadied myself on the cold hardwood floor, making me regret it instantly. The cold feeling, making me want to retreat back to the warm, cozy, comforter.

I slid on my Olaf slippers, and made my way to the kitchen.

"Morning Angel. Sleep well?" My mom asked me, wiping her hands on her apron.

"I guess, its just another night." I sighed, making my first cup of coffee for the day.

"Well honey, you need to sleep more. It will help you for school. It would help you pay attention more." She said. I rolled my eyes at the thought of school. The thought of bullies, and people is just sickening to me.

"Its not the lack of sleep that makes me loose focus." I mumbled, taking a sip of my delighting drink, making me warm on the inside.

"Is it because of boys?!" I looked at her in disbelief. There is no guy in that school that would ever be worthy enough to be there for me.

"Are you crazy?! Most of the boys don't even know I exist." I retorted back, making her look shocked at my tone.

"Well, you have to go anyway." Mom said, shooing me off to my room.

I opened the door, and it creaked from how old it was. I took off my robe, and placed it on my bed neatly. I opened my closet, and I pulled out a long sleeved Twenty One Pilots shirt, black skinny jeans, and my dark red converse.

I put the shirt on, and pulled the sleeves down my scarred skin, making me flinch from the fresh cuts I had made, just the night before. I styled my hair the "emo" way, and I topped it all off with my makeup.

I walked back downstairs, and mom was waiting at the door with my book bag.

"Have a good day!" She said cheerfully, and placed a gross kiss on the top of my head. I grabbed my bag, and I walked outside.

The bus drove up to my drive way, and the clear doors opened as it came to a halt.

"Morning Angel." Mrs. Thomas said, shutting the doors as I got to the top step. I nodded my head, and sat down in seat two.

I plugged in my ear buds and 'Kissing In Cars' by Pierce The Veil came on, drowning out everything. I rested my head on the window, and I closed my eyes.

I felt someone tap on my shoulder, and I looked up to find Hannah Bowden, her dyed red hair, making her look like Strawberry Shortcake.

"Move, my boyfriend wants to sit down." Hannah said, making me cringe at her snotty tone. I didn't want her to cause a scene, so I got up, and sat down in seat seven.

I put my ear bud in again, but then Hannah popped up, again. I rolled my eyes and looked in her perfect eyes.

"You need to move again. My friend Laura wants to sit there." She spat, pointing to a medium sized girl behind her.

I got up once again, and moved to seat one.

"Why don't you just stand up to them. Why do you let Hannah push you around?" Mrs. Thomas asked, pulling up at the school.