Chapter 15

6 Months Later...

I was standing in Ferrin's room daydreaming when she walked up to me. "Hey Blam." She greeted. "Yes Ferrin?" I asked her politely. "I have a crush on you." She confessed. I felt surprised, and happy! I had to confess that I loved her too, so I did. "Ferrin, I have a confession to make..." I said. "I have a crush on you too! I've loved you ever since I first met you! I love your funny side, I love your personality, I love you!" I confessed. "Blam that's so cute!" She replied. I was so glad she was happy to hear me confess my love to her. "You wanna go out sometime?" I asked her. "Yes!" She replied.

Later At Night

We met outside. I was so happy this was happening! I was wearing my grey bowtie, and suspenders that my alter ego Kevin Jr. wears. She came outside, and she looked amazing! She was wearing a white dress with shoes. I took her hand and we walked to this meadow and layed down beside eachother. We looked at the night sky. "You always looked sexy in that outfit." She said. This made me blush. "Oh thank you." I replied. "I like it when you wear dresses." I complimented. I got up. She got up. We looked into eachother's eyes as I held both of her hands. We slowly leaned in and I passionately kissed her lips. Her lips were so amazing.. I did this for a long time until we finally pulled away. She looked at me and said, "I love you Blam!" I replied "I love you too Ferrin!" While still holding her hands. "Oh and Ferrin I have a question to ask you." She said, "Yes?" I pulled out a ring and said, "Will you be my girlfriend?" She said, "Yes!" And put on the ring.

We walked back home and cuddled with eachother.