Chapter 16

One Month Later...

I wake up and the first thing I see is Ferrin, sound asleep. "She looks so cute!" I said in my mind. I then look over at the clock and it's 7:58 AM. Well, it's been one month since we've been dating and I've never been this happy!

Ferrin then turns over and looks at me, her eyes slightly open. "Oh good she's awake." I say in my mind. She then moves me closer and cuddles me. I start blushing. I then start to hug her back. I nuzzle into her chest. I then think that it's one of those mornings where Ferrin wakes up and is so comfy in bed, she doesn't wanna get up. "Maybe just a few more minutes won't hurt." I think in my mind as I cuddle her.

A Few Minutes Later...

Ferrin finally gets up. She grabs my hat and puts it on my head. It's so sweet of her to do that. She then carries me to the kitchen and eats toast. Everytime Ferrin carries me instead of letting me walk, I blush madly. When she finishes, we go to her room and she turns on her iPad and checks her deviantart. I felt glad that she finished her homework yesterday so that gives her time to spend time with me. She goes on YouTube and watches some videos. She then gets bored. "I know what we can do!" I say to her. "What is it?" She asks.

I then slowly walk up to her and gently pin her against the headboard of her bed.

"Tell you my true feelings for you." I say. I then kiss her. Her lips are so soft, I can't stop. I continue to kiss her. She seems to really enjoy this 'cause she starts to rub my body. A feeling of pleasure came over me. I started to kiss her with all my passion. I put my hands behind her head and make my kisses deeper. I then got an idea. I licked the entrance of my girlfriend's mouth, begging for entrance. She obliged, opening her mouth. I slid my tongue in and explore her mouth. I then collide my tongue with hers and we French kiss. I really enjoyed it. My cheeks blushed intensely. I finally pulled away and said, "I love you Ferrin~" "I love you too, Blam!" Ferrin said.

Later

Ferrin was flipping through pages of her sketchbook when she got a papercut. "OW!" She said. I quickly walked over to her and said, "Ferrin are you ok?" "No! It burns!" She said. "Let me see your hand." I say. She lets me grab it and I look at her papercut. It was long, and it was slightly bleeding. "You poor thing!" I say, feeling sympathy for her. I quickly get some band-aids and Neosporin. As I unwrap a bandaid, I say out loud, "Why can't there be Ferrin Season?" Ferrin then hears that and says, "What is that?" "A season that lasts all year round. It's a season where you could be free of pain." I say. "Blam that's so sweet of you!" She says. I hated it when she was in pain. It killed me to see her injured, I love her so much. When her injury is all bandaged up, I kiss it. She blushes at it.

Later I'm talking to my best friend, Bonnie. "So, how's your relationship?" He asks me. "Wonderful..." I say. "So, anything special happen today?" Bonnie asks me.

"Well, I pinned Ferrin against the wall because she's a beautiful painting.~" I said.

Bonnie chuckles at that. "Oh and what does Ferrin think of your alter-ego?" Bonnie asks me. "She thinks he's sexy..." I said, blushing intensely. "Maybe you should make him meet her again!" Bonnie politely says. "Yeah...I'll do that tonight!" I say.

Later That Night..

I walk in, dressed up as my alter-ego. Ferrin almost instantly notices! "Kevin!" She excitedly says. She probably knows who I am. She gets off her bed and hugs me!

"Hello, Ferrin." I say in my lower-pitched voice. "Hi Kevin!" She replies.

She sits me on her bed and sits next to me.

We talked about stuff.