Chapter Three

Hunter's POV:
Not to lie, I'm attracted to this girl. As I'm unpacking my things I keep looking over my shoulder at her. She's wearing no makeup. Messy bun. And she cute that way. I finish unpacking. My stomach growls. " I'm going to go to dinner" I say hoping Elizabeth got the feeling I want her to come. She just sits there. " Okay! See you later then." I slowly grab the key and walk out the room door. I find my way to the main deck. It has a huge pool with shops and restaurants on balconies above.
I eventually found a little cafe. I find a lone table with one chair and take a seat. " May I take your order" says the waitress. I tell her my usual, " Plain hamburger and french fries for the side.". The waitress takes my order and walks away. I hear a familiar voice. " So you have the same order as me huh?" Elizabeth pulls a chair over and sits across from me. " Only way I'll eat my burger." " Haha. So mind if I join you?" " No, no I don't mind at all." Gosh. She's beautiful. She's still a stranger but she sure is a pretty stranger. We sit in awkward silence for awhile before she finally speaks. " So, you're hear alone?" " Yep, a birthday present from my brother." " Hey! This trip is a gift from my parents. Not for my birthday though." I can't help but notice she says that last part with a sad tone in her voice. The waitress brings our food. We have a good conversation throughout dinner. We eventually leave and we decide to go back to the room.
Elizabeth showers while I gather my things for my shower. We switch spots.
Elizabeth's POV:
Dinner was great. I feel clean after my shower. While Hunter showers I put on a little makeup. I wear a simple t-shirt dress with Sperrys. I curl my hair knowing it will fall out in an hour. Hunter finally comes out wearing a spiffy outfit. " Wow you look dressed up!" He says. " Yeah, I decided to go to one of the shows tonight." "Sounds perfect." I grab my purse and phone and we head out. We decide in a comedy show. After that we leave and head back to the room. " It's only 8:30 p.m." I say shocked it's so early. " Do you want to check out the boat?" He asks. I nod thrilled I het to spend more time with him. I change into skinny jeans a t-shirt with my favorite white converse. We head out to the main deck and notice it's not as packed. The night is perfect. The arcade is outside. We play on kinds of games. We eventually end up walking around looking at the different shops and restaurants. The stars reflecting on the ocean look gorgeous. I stand by the railing looking out for a good ten minutes. Hunter just stands there looking more perfect then ever.
After a good hour of exploring, my phone says it's 11:30 p.m. I go back to the room and Hunter stays at the main deck.
Once I get back to the room I get ready for bed. Once I'm ready I hop into bed and fall asleep instantly.
Hunter's POV:
I walk into the room silently. I tip toe around and get ready for bed. I hop into the bed and automatically Elizabeth is on top if me slapping me yelling asking who I am. " WOW ELIZABETH CALM DOWN IT'S ME!!" I yell frightened. " Oh sorry Hunter. I forgot the one bed thing." " I'll give you the bed. I'll sleep on the couch." " No way! Take the bed. I'll take the couch." She says. I can tell she wants the bed but doesn't want to be rude. " Okay I have an idea." I take the pillows and make a barrier down the middle. " There now you have one side and I have the other." "Okay great."
We both fall asleep instantly.
The next morning we wake up to a bird slamming into our room window. Odd way to wake up. Elizabeth showers and leaves the room. I go to the arcade, pool, bowling alley, basically everywhere. I get so bored I head back to the room. I clean up my things. I call my brother and update him. By the time all of this is done it's only 1:30 p.m. Elizabeth comes back to the room in a loose white sundress with a floppy hat and sandals. She looks gorgeous. " Hey! I didn't expect you to be in here." " Ya, I've been spending all day in here basically." " Sorry Hunter. I would've hung out with you if I would've known." She looks at me with sad eyes and I smile. " It's fine." She shows me all the Christmas gifts she bought her parents then we both go to dinner. After that Elizabeth suggest we watch the sunset.
Elizabeth's POV:
The sunset is gorgeous. All day I've caught Hunter staring. Don't get me wrong, I've been staring too. As the sun sets I turn and look at him. " It's beautiful isn't it?" " I know one thing that's even more beautiful." He says. I can't help but wonder if he's talking about me. " Oh yeah and what is that?" I ask. "You." A million butterflies are flying in my stomach. I blush and giggle. That never happens.