Chater 2

Chapter 2

So I'm in Math class by myself because Latreice had to go. Stupid Bitch. The bad thing is I'm stuck in every class with Harry. Which sucks ass! I'm so bored watching the clock tic was interesting. I wish the class would end already.

"Ok guys for your project/homework you have to work with partner." The teacher said. I just hope I'm with someone I like.

"Partners will be

Zack and Monica

Beverly and Hope

Jack and Jake

Lauretta and Harry

Jamie and Mariah

Joseph and Michael

Luke and Alicia"

Just my motherfucking luck I get stuck with the person I least wanted just, fuck.

Harry's POV

Ugh! I don't want to go to school today but Brandon keeps fucking bugging me. So i get ready ruffle my curls and put a black shirt and white skinny jeans on. I hop in my black Range Rover and go to school. When I get out I notice i group of people laughing until they saw me. Just one girl didn't stop. Then she turned around and looked at me. We stared at each other and I remembered her name is Lauretta so I smiled at her now to let people know to keep off.

Me and my gang stayed by the gate. Started smoking and like alway we were late for class. When I walked in I say Lauretta and she saw me so I winked just incase somebody did see me outside. When every stared at her she yelled at them which was fun.

At lunch I came in and saw Lauretta about to punch the bitch of the school, Jamie. Some girl stopped her though and they both looked back and started laughing. So i walked up to her and said.

"That thing was funny you did with Jamie"

"Yeah I know" she said

"Why didn't you beat her ass?" I asked

"Um because someone over here stopped me" she said pointing to the girl

"Why did you stop the fight?" I asked the girl

.

"Because I didn't want Laury to get suspended." The girl said scared.

I stopped talking to her and started bothering Lauretta she got mad and when I was done I walked away.

In math class I got grouped up with her the is going to fantastic!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N omg I'm sorry I haven't updated i didn't have internet which sucks so I'm sorry and i hope you like the small chapter!

-Nashi