Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Beep Beep!

Urgh! Why did that stupid alarm have me to wake up from my peaceful sleep.

"Wake up Lauretta do you want to be late for beginning of the school year? Again." My mom said.

"Mom my name is Laury!" I tell her.

"Whatever go get dress and remember dress to impress." She said.

"Whatever why aren't you at work?" I questioned her.

"Thank you for reminding me. Bye,Honey." She said walking outside.

When she left I got up to go get my outfit. Which was a crop top shirt and high waisted shorts and my black and white Jordans. I curled my hair lightly I put mascara and blush and a layer of lipgloss. I headed to my white Range Rover and headed to go get my best friend Latrice. When I was in front of her house she ran to the car and got in.

"HEY BITCH!" She screamed.

"Hey loser!" I said.

"What took your ass so long to get here?" She asked.

"My mom was talking to me about dressing to impress." I said.

"Whatever, are you ready to piss some teachers off?"

"Hell yeah lego."

When we got to school we went straight to my friends. They were all running after eachother. Me and Latrice just watched them and laugh when Jake fell and busted his shit.

"Shut up guys." Jake mumbled.

"Whatever your just mad cause you feel in front of everyone!" I said then he send me the magical finger. Everyone just laughed again. It stopped when they saw someone pull up. I turned around and saw who it was. It was Harry Styles the schools BadBoy everyone was scared of him but me I'm not scared of anybody at our school. That's when he lock eyes with me and just smiled and walked off to his gang. When I turned around everyone was looking at me with wide eyes.

"What the hell you guys looking at?" I said

"Um well let me see. Maybe it because Harry Fucking Styles just smiled at you!" Zack said.

"So you act like that a bad thing." I said

"But Laury you know if he smiles at you in front of everybody it means he owns you." Monica said

"You no what else he can own."I said

"What?" Monica said.

"This!" I said lifting my middle finger. They all started laughing. That's when the damn bell rang. Thank God me and Latrice are in every class together. Me and her walked to are first class. Language. When we walked in me and Latrice started talking automatically.

"Lauretta." Teacher said.

"What!" I said.

"Are you going to stop talking now?" He said

"Um I really don't know are you going to stop talking now?" I ask. Latrice laughing beside me.

"Just shush." He said with a really mean tone.

"Whatever why don't you just shush Monkey teacher." I said making everyone laugh. Don't get me wrong I'm not a bully I just really hate that teacher and he is very hairy. Well I started talking to Latrice again. The teacher noticed I wasn't going to stop talking so he just left it. Right then someone walked in. Guess who it was Harry. He walked in then he saw me and winked. Everyone looked at me like I just killed someone.

"What the hell are you guys looking at?" I said with that everyone turned around knowing I have anger problems.

"Dude what the hell was that?" Latrice whispered.

" I don't fucking know but I getting sick and tired of everyone looking at me. I swear somebody look at me again imma punch them all!" I said

"Yeah whatever." Latrice said laughing I started laughing to because I know that I will never do that.

> At lunch<

"HEY MY BITCHES!" I screamed when I walked up to my table with Latrice.

"Shut the fuck up." Someone said behind me. Everyone looked at me knowing what I would do. I turned around to see one of the bullies said that.

"What the fuck did you just tell me bitch?" I asked her.

"You heard me I said shut the fuck up." She said.

I walked up to her with my fist balled and got close to her

"Listen bitch if I wasn't talking to you don't say a fucking thing to me under stand?" I asked. She just laughed at me.

"That's it bitch." And with that I put my fist up to punch her but Latrice run up to me and pulled me back to the table. When I looked back she looked scared as hell. I started laughing and made Latrice look at her and we both laughed. She deserved it always bulling people. What goes around come back around I alway say. I started eatting and joking around with everyone. When Harry walked up to our table everyone stop laugh except me. Cause Jake said the funniest joke ever. When he cleared his throat I looked up at him.

"That thing was funny you did with Jamie." He told me everyone I mean everyone stop talking and looked at us.

"Yeah I know." I told him.

"Why didn't you beat her ass?" He asked

"Um because someone over here stopped me." I said pointing at Latrice.

"Why did you stop the fight?" Harry asked Latrice.

"Um because I didn't want Laury to get suspended." She said obviously scared.

"Oh I see. So Lauretta why don't you talk to me?" He asked smiling.

"Um first it's Laury and I don't know why I don't talk to you why don't you talk to me?" I said

" I like Lauretta better and I'm talking to you know right." He said in a matter a fact way

"Don't call me Lauretta and I'm talking back right? Now can you leave I'm trying to eat here." I said annoyed. He leaned in and whispered 'I will finish this later.'

When he walked away everyone was looking at me.

"What the fuck is everyone looking at?" I said. Everyone turned around and the damn bell rang signaling lunch was over. I didn't even get to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Hey guy I hoped you guys liked the long chapter. I took me along time writing this half because its long and the other half cause I'm half a sleep! Well

COMMENT!

VOTE!

FAN!

I'll be waiting! Lol

Love always,

Nashi!